PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

found watch dogs info on page 49 which is a few "pages" back... still didn't see homefront... check again for it later gtg for now

Change your settings then! I only have 16 pages
Homefront was only a youtube trailer

Dr. Pezus

Game announcements(especially big third party ones) should probably get their own threads.

True. I still want to post them here to keep it all in one place, but I (and others) should try to make threads for them too

Dr. Pezus

According to the Twitch broadcast schedule for E3, there are two games from Sony that they can't reveal but will be streamed. One game is a cross-gen PS4/PS3 game and another is a digital PS4/PSVita game. Both will happen on Wednesday. They will also stream Driveclub, The Order, H1Z1, Hohokum, Helldivers, and Planetside 2 PS4 Edition over three days.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/06/02/twitch-reveals-e3-broadcast-schedule/

Ugh, I hate this cross-gen crud. Well, here's hoping it's something good. BUT, remember, games like Project Souls and TLG would obviously not be streamed on Twitch so those 2 are definitely not the only unknowns coming from Sony

Raven

Ugh, I hate this cross-gen crud. Well, here's hoping it's something good. BUT, remember, games like Project Souls and TLG would obviously not be streamed on Twitch so those 2 are definitely not the only unknowns coming from Sony

Oh hell no. Notice how there isn't even Uncharted 4 on the list and we're all pretty dang sure that one is coming.

Dr. Pezus

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6364195

Take this with a grain of salt, obviously. Especially since ioi usually has no idea about Japan until MC comes out (this Wednesday), and I'd say that is the biggest wildcard.

Over 200k would be higher than I expected for both though.

ethomaz

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6364195

Take this with a grain of salt, obviously. Especially since ioi usually has no idea about Japan until MC comes out (this Wednesday), and I'd say that is the biggest wildcard.

Over 200k would be higher than I expected for both though.

So after adjustments PS4 will be over 250k... nice ;)

Watch Dogs 2.5m seems undertracked.

Poor Xbox One.

Raven

It sounds like both Shinobi and Famousmortimer kind of expect The Last Guardian to finally show up at E3 this time.

Dr. Pezus

It sounds like both Shinobi and Famousmortimer kind of expect The Last Guardian to finally show up at E3 this time.

Source(s)?
I REALLY hope it will. Would be a fudgy disappointment if not. We'll need some answers soon

Legend

I am getting close to finishing it.

Raven

Source(s)?
I REALLY hope it will. Would be a fudgy disappointment if not. We'll need some answers soon

ethomaz

Mmm_fish_tacos

They have to say something about it. Although I have a feeling theyll wait for tgs.

Raven

They have to say something about it. Although I have a feeling theyll wait for tgs.

I'm not so sure they will. There's no way that Sony is not aware that Japan is becoming increasingly disinterested in console gaming and that games like The Last Guardian are just as powerful for them, if not more so, in the West today. I actually think that TGS will be much like it was last year. A place for Sony to show off its extensive Japanese third-party support.

Dr. Pezus

DD_Bwest

Go Up