PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

Destiny looks so good!

Didn't make it but I may end up making some gifs later of the new destiny vid and any others I can think of.

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Destiny looks so good!

Didn't make it but I may end up making some gifs later of the new destiny vid and any others I can think of.

Yup, this vid looked more stunning than usual imo. I really like the varied environments/planets

Dr. Pezus

Lol, I just noticed your title now ("the undertracked"). Just imagine if this was possible on VGC. I could've given you all real titles instead of putting them in the OP only.

Legend

Lol, I just noticed your title now ("the undertracked"). Just imagine if this was possible on VGC. I could've given you all real titles instead of putting them in the OP only.

Yeah here we have user titles and mod givin titles.

nnodley

So I guess there is really around 13 ps4 games I am getting the rest of the year!

-Wolfenstein
-Watch Dogs
-Murdered: Soul Suspect
-TLOU Remaster
-Destiny
-DriveClub
-Dragon Age: Inquisition
-Shadow of Mordor(not 100%)
-Alien: Isolation(not 100%)
-The Order: 1886(if it's 2014, I think it will)
-Far Cry 4
-Batman: Arkham Knight
-AC: Unity

On top of that I have a few Wii U games I want. 

Looks like I'm gonna get a lot of them as christmas gifts this year! :-p

7H3

So what is going to be EA's shooter this fall?

also @ethomaz I edited pezus quote of me with another pic just incase the OP pic was still messed up...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

darkknightkryta

also @ethomaz I edited pezus quote of me with another pic just incase the OP pic was still messed up...

I think it was supposed to be TitanFall

7H3

that's what I think also, and predicted that on another site :p though I'm not so sure now... maybe they thought the spring release would have carried them enough with Xbox sales alone that they wouldn't need ps3/4
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BananaKing

I dunno what can really compete with Destiny for GOTY... Watch Dogs might be a close/distant second not sure yet

Far Cry 4, at least im hoping it can lol
The Order 1886 can if they deliver on whats expected from them, basically a really immersive and engaging adventure, they need to ace gameplay, story telling and story to do so.

Dr. Pezus

Star Wars, maybe

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

that's what I think also, and predicted that on another site :p though I'm not so sure now... maybe they thought the spring release would have carried them enough with Xbox sales alone that they wouldn't need ps3/4

I concur.  We'll see at E3, if Titanfall gets announced for the PS4 or not.

Raven

I concur.  We'll see at E3, if Titanfall gets announced for the PS4 or not.

I'm still guessing that the rumor was based on Tidux jumping to conclusions about Respawn having a PS4 build of the game running.

Dr. Pezus

Go Up