PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

I feel like the past couple years, we have been getting fewer "insiders" leaking stuff, but more journalists leaking stuff.

There hasn't been many reddit or other random insiders leaking out anything that really looks accurate in a while.

Instead it seems like Bloomberg/VGC/Push square/the like have been publishing actual articles about games studios have been working on.  

Like all of the reports about Twisted Metal. There have not been any random leaks about it, it's just been stuff from journalists.

It's a bit odd now that I think of it.

Good observation. Wonder what has changed.

I've seen a few leakers just not get attention. The new predator movie was leaked on reddit a year or two ago. Just a random comment talking about the plot. Saved it for later and sure enough they were right.

Same thing with the game everyone hoped was from Kojima. A random new account posted that it was just an indie game and they knew the dev. Included a few details. A month later it was obvious the poster was legit.

Also happened kinda with Halo Infinite. A few days ago a leaker from last year posted a non cropped version of their leaked screanshot. Got like 20 upvotes and only 1 reply.

the-pi-guy

Horizon, God of War, Death Stranding, and Uncharted soon,
Honestly I think in the first year Steam Deck will have a better PlayStation library than the entire Vita got (quality wise).

Legend

Honestly I think in the first year Steam Deck will have a better PlayStation library than the entire Vita got (quality wise).
Vita was really underrated. Compared to PS3, I think it did well quality wise.

But nothing will touch PS4 for a long time. Porting some if its best games will easily make any system great.

kitler53

with all this PC porting maybe sony should open their own PC store...

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

darkknightkryta

Isn't Valve aiming for 100% compatibility?  That's like all PC games.  Better than every library :O

with all this PC porting maybe sony should open their own PC store...

If they can figure it out, they will.

nnodley

anyone else having trouble getting their playstation 2021 wrap up?

Legend

anyone else having trouble getting their playstation 2021 wrap up?
¿Donde?

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Lulz I played for 47 hours last year. That's not a lot...

BananaKing

It won't load for me

nnodley

just keeps telling me its having trouble finding some of your data.

Legend

just keeps telling me its having trouble finding some of your data.
Same.

Lulz I played for 47 hours last year. That's not a lot...
I bet I'm around 20 hours.

Believe I only played Deathloop, Maquette, and an hour of Warzone.

BananaKing

Im pretty certain I played hundreds of hours last year. I barely watch movies and TV shows now days and my pastime hobby is gaming. And with PS+ and attacking my backlog I finished a lot of games

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Who owns what studios. : playstation

Someone made an infographic for who owns a lot of the famous studios.

But it's totally goofy.
- Japan Studio is still on there.
- Tencent ownership => anything Tencent has invested in
- it seemingly puts Naughty Dog and Insomniac Games on the same footing as Activision and Blizzard respectively.

Go Up