PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

And there are guys that think that PS fans that did PS4 success lol

http://kotaku.com/sony-nearly-a-third-of-ps4-owners-only-had-a-wii-or-xb-1589874564

Some 31% of people who have bought a PlayStation 4 had an Xbox 360 or Wii but not a PS3 in the last hardware generation

Domination... Welcome back to home guys.

nnodley

BOOOM!!  Just downloaded the ps now beta!!!!!!!!! OMG!!

7H3

BOOOM!!  Just downloaded the ps now beta!!!!!!!!! OMG!!

they showed a better selection of games than what is actually there @ e3... I thought after e3 they were going to update the games list and they didn't
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

its not? what is the co-op mp of it?

Think demon's souls/dark souls but expanded upon

Dr. Pezus

nnodley

they showed a better selection of games than what is actually there @ e3... I thought after e3 they were going to update the games list and they didn't

It's probably what the selection will be for the open beta, I hope.  There is at least 2 games I will play from the current selection.

ethomaz

"In the US, the white PS4 Destiny bundle will be priced at $449, complete with 30 days of PS Plus access. Sony is yet to confirm standalone console pricing for US gamers, however, and the matching white vertical stand will only be included in the bundle, not sold separately".

Xevross

I guess that stand adds more value to the bundle as well. I forgot I have the stand ;D

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

nnodley

Go Up