previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Think this movie will flop?

Or will it be big like spiderman?

nnodley

Think this movie will flop?

Or will it be big like spiderman?
I think since it has Tom Holland it will do pretty well and hit more than the video game nerds.  But it won't be that big of a hit.  Will do well enough to get a sequel i bet.

kitler53

is any movie not a flop these days?   only anti-vaxxers are going to the movies..

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

BananaKing

is any movie not a flop these days?   only anti-vaxxers are going to the movies..
Spiderman is one of the biggest movies of all time. And it hasn't even opened in China yet. Could hit 2 billion WW

Dr. Pezus

I think Uncharted could do 3-400m with some luck

Legend

I'm pretty confident it'll sell at least one ticket too.

nnodley

Supposedly it had a 120 million budget so anything over 300m would be great. I think it could get there.  Definitely not going over 500 million.

Dr. Pezus

nnodley

Uncharted made 51million for its opening week and 139 million worldwide. Which is pretty good

More than I was expecting really

the-pi-guy

It sounds like it wasn't a good movie, but it was a fun movie and good for fans.

Dr. Pezus

Uncharted made 51million for its opening week and 139 million worldwide. Which is pretty good

More than I was expecting really
It's been advertised a lot +Tom Holland is now a superstar

Legend

Gonna see it in a few days.

Also saw encanto. Was nice but too simple imo.

nnodley

It sounds like it wasn't a good movie, but it was a fun movie and good for fans.
Yeah I've heard mixed. But really what can you expect from a treasure hunter movie.

BananaKing

Gonna see it in a few days.

Also saw encanto. Was nice but too simple imo.
My friends dragged me to see encanto... for kids I can see how they could like it. But overall it was pretty bad

Dr. Pezus

My friends dragged me to see encanto... for kids I can see how they could like it. But overall it was pretty bad
I liked it. But the best part by far were the songs

Go Up