General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

you say that like it's a bad thing.  I enjoyed my years in Wisconsin.

...or are you in the trump country parts?   in which case I'm sorry.
I mean the state itself is great. It's been frustrating watching GOP overturn every common sense Covid preventative proposed by the governor.

kitler53

I mean the state itself is great. It's been frustrating watching GOP overturn every common sense Covid preventative proposed by the governor.
yeah. your government is iced up.  ...but then so is everything republicans do. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Lots of spambots have been coming in. Thanks for all the reports Pi.

Think I'm gonna have to rework something to slow them down.

Legend

Oh my gosh I can't catch this snake.

the-pi-guy

Oh my gosh I can't catch this snake.
Is this to be interpreted literally?

What kind of snake?

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Is this to be interpreted literally?

What kind of snake?
Just a small one in my mom's garden. She is very very very scared of snakes.

Legend

I had a horrible disturbing dream the other night. Was being held against my will as if I was literally within a horror film.

Guess it legit freaked me out because I said screw this and inception style "woke" myself up into a dream of me lying in my bedroom. But I instantly realized I wasn't really awake, and then I managed to literally wake myself up.

the-pi-guy

Food poisoning sucks.

the-pi-guy

Legend

The algorithm knows too much. I first started watching Jay Foreman's youtube channel a couple weeks ago.

BananaKing

The events in the Argentina vs Brazil match show just how stupid the world has been dealing with the covid pandemic

the-pi-guy

I really hate browsing on my phone (Android) right now.

Google Chrome has been close to perfect, but now they have groups, and for whatever reason I haven't been able to disable them. And I really hate the feature. Completely messes up my flow.  

Tried several other browsers, and I don't really like any of them. And it's really over minor stuff.
Edge seems slower, and going back to the home page requires two button presses (I know I'm very picky).  

BananaKing

Google Chrome has been close to perfect, but now they have groups, and for whatever reason I haven't been able to disable them. And I really hate the feature. Completely messes up my flow.  

Tried several other browsers, and I don't really like any of them. And it's really over minor stuff.
Edge seems slower, and going back to the home page requires two button presses (I know I'm very picky).  
I dont like the groups either. It annoys me too. But I just got used to it.

Dr. Pezus

I sometimes like it when I need to switch back and forth between pages

Go Up