Redfall launch trailer, reviews are here!

Started by Legend, Apr 28, 2023, 05:11 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Apr 28, 2023, 05:11 AM Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 12:03 AM by Legend

Xbox exclusives are pretty rare so we can't miss this opportunity!

I loved their last game Prey. Execution wasn't perfect but the concept was great. I also liked Deathloop from their sister studio.

Zero interest in this. I could not care less about the setting and the gameplay is not for me. Hopefully Microsoft encourages them to make an immersive sim after this.

nnodley

Man idk.  It looks pretty good and i'll likely play, but just don't know what the reviews will be.

i'll be optimistic and go :

BananaKing

I've seen very little of this. This is from the same dev as dishonored and prey 2 right?

Either way, I'll say

kitler53

i dunno.  i don't like participating in this but i think the game looks pretty mid.  not bad.  not great.   probably scores in the middle upper 80s.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

Legend

i dunno.  i don't like participating in this but i think the game looks pretty mid.  not bad.  not great.   probably scores in the middle upper 80s.
I'll pull a metacritic and "extract" exact numbers from what you wrote.

I've seen very little of this. This is from the same dev as dishonored and prey 2 right?

Either way, I'll say

Yup, co-developed the first Dishonored and fully developed Prey (2017).
Both of you make me feel like I need to lower my prediction  :P

Legend

Launches tonight so I guess no pre-release reviews. I should have gone with a lower prediction :P  

kitler53

Launches tonight so I guess no pre-release reviews. I should have gone with a lower prediction :P  
;D ;D ;D

nnodley

ahh yeah i guess i didn't realize the reviews aren't coming out before release. BIIIIIG RED FLAG

Legend

ACG review was live for a few minutes. Called it one of the worst games of 2023.

Legend

70 on opencritic with 10 reviews.
74 with 14 reviews
69 with 18 reviews. Oh no, if it stays in the 60s that'd be catastrophic.

Legend

66 with 23 reviews  :P

the-pi-guy

Worse than I originally expected.

Better than I expected after hearing "one of the worst games of the year"

kitler53

yeowch.  also haha!

nnodley

I mean it's not surprising but hey I was trying to be optimistic.  Let's see how starfield turns out as that's the only potential saving grace for Xbox this year at this point

I'll download just to try it

Go Up