PS5 |OT| now with PlayStation Portal

Viewing single post

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 29, 2020, 11:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

DerNebel

i'm getting quite annoyed at sony and ms both now...

2 months guys.  2 mother fudgy months. no price. no release date.  no OS.  no series s confirmation.  almost no confirmed release titles.  no gameplay on anything but ratchet, gt, and halo.   sony has at best a wishy-washy declaration of what BC means.  cross-gen titles are all sorts of confusing.  

i'm not sure why today but i'm quite suddenly very annoyed...
I'm with you actually. For me it's the announcement that Sony apparently won't be at TGS (they might still do a pre-TGS, but I'm really not holding my breath) and then that utterly worthless blogpost about the SSD and 3D Audio, that made me particularly annoyed today.

fudgy lay your cards on the table already, this isn't fun or interesting anymore, it's just obnoxious.

Microsoft reveal your stupid dog Series S console and tell us what you want to charge people so that we can finally move on from this wannabe competition in which 90% of the attention is going to just one competitor anyways.

And Sony you too, tell us the price, show us the UI, tell us the launch games, let us pre order, show us more gameplay, tell us if your late gen PS4 exclusives will be upgraded and how that is going to work, tell us how BC will work, show us more games in general. FFS there's such a plethora of things you could do to get people over the moon and instead you opt for telling, not showing, people again how with the SSD everything will load super fast and how with 3D audio you will hear from 360 degrees.

And I know we just got a R&C demo last week, so this might come off as disingenuous but seriously this drip feed is just grating at this point.