PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

I'm gonna start on Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix later tonight :D!

Also gonna download Breath of Fire IV which I got from that last PSN sale.

darkknightkryta

I'm gonna start on Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix later tonight :D!

Also gonna download Breath of Fire IV which I got from that last PSN sale.

You're gonna like Breath of Fire IV.  One of the best JRPGs on the psx and it went unnoticed because of what was releasing at the time.  On another note: I started Breath of Fire 1.

BasilZero

You're gonna like Breath of Fire IV.  One of the best JRPGs on the psx and it went unnoticed because of what was releasing at the time.  On another note: I started Breath of Fire 1.

I hope its better than BoF 3 at least in terms of its mini games - those mini games in BoF3 were annoying as hell.

Anyways, tell me how you think of BoF1. Which version you playing btw? SNES or GBA?

Also use this for reference if you ever get stuck ;p  --- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11688DDBD5E4F9DC

Dr. Pezus

BasilZero

darkknightkryta

I hope its better than BoF 3 at least in terms of its mini games - those mini games in BoF3 were annoying as hell.

Anyways, tell me how you think of BoF1. Which version you playing btw? SNES or GBA?

Also use this for reference if you ever get stuck ;p  --- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11688DDBD5E4F9DC

SNES version

BasilZero

Riderz1337

Really wish that PS4 Bloodborne bundle for 399$ was available for Canada =/
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Really wish that PS4 Bloodborne bundle for 399$ was available for Canada =/
You still haven't bought a PS4??

Didn't they just drop the price of that thing in Canada?

Xevross

Bought Borderlands handsome collection. Friends convinced me to, we're gonna play through both games as a 4 together :)

BasilZero

Legend

BasilZero

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

Go Up