PlayStation Community Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

Sep 30, 2019, 02:15 PM Last Edit: Sep 30, 2019, 02:24 PM by kitler53
i think i've only pre-ordered a couple games this generation.  I know it is more than this but Uncharted 4 and God of War are the only 2 I can think of right now and definitely were the last 2 games I pre-ordered.    I did pre-orders a lot more in the early gen when my backlog wasn't soo deep.

anyways, i intend to pre-order TLoU2 at some point prior to release.  I'll hold off for a while though.  I hate how they put out additional versions later like "digital deluxe" but if you already put in your pre-order you can't really cancel or change your options.  makes it not work pre-ordering until the week or so before release.

Been replaying Uncharted with my sister. 

Uncharted 1 - Has so many glaring flaws, but still a good game. 

Uncharted 2 - hot Jam this is good.  Even just moving around feels better to me in this game than the first. Gameplay is just so much better.  And dang, the visuals. 
i haven't played uncharted 2 recently so see how it holds up in hindsight but if you played this games at/near release uncharted 2 was clearly the best in the franchise.  it was just such a massive improvement over U1 and soo massively advanced compared to any other game released in the same timeframe. 

==edit ==
i assume you are playing the uncharted collection for ps4.   that should mean you are not playing U1 with the god awful six-axis grenade controls the game originally released with.  hot jam that was a hot mess in U1.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens