i don't think i've been this pumped for a game since TLOU

Raven

i've been watching The Order footage every day

not healthy :P

i don't think i've been this pumped for a game since TLOU

I just want to knife-fight a werewolf.

Rorono

I just want to knife-fight a werewolf.

That should be cool. Though i also wonder if there'll be more minor encounters with them. Ru said that lycan was an "eldar lycan". So maybe there are some horde-style sections against lesser ones. Should be interesting unleashing those cool weapons on those hairy beasts

Legend

Dec 10, 2014, 07:13 PM Last Edit: Dec 10, 2014, 07:34 PM by Legend
I played and made it to the end of PT!

So scary, but because I'm stupid and walked without looking forward I missed most of the scares lol.

Legend

nnodley

Alright so I've played a couple hours of Murdered: Soul Suspect.

First off, everyone was right how the gameplay is very barebones, but that is most definitely not a bad thing in my opinion. This game is not really about combat even though you do kill(easily) demons every once in a while.  The story is great though so far.  I am really liking the clue finding and investigations. There is a lot of side content helping other ghosts and collectibles that expand the world and they are fun to find too. 

Legend

Rorono

Lol, i'm glad some developers don't listen to that kind of stuff. I hope he doesn't listen either.

Legend

Lol, i'm glad some developers don't listen to that kind of stuff. I hope he doesn't listen either.

I think most ignore it.

I mean even with VizionEck I've seen hundreds of comments like that. The big games probably get thousands a day.

the-pi-guy

nnodley

^DAT FACIAL AND CLOTHING DETAIL!!!!

Xevross

Yeah the facial detail on Nate's brother is amazing

nnodley

http://www.gamepur.com/news/17293-ps4-friend-login-notification-feature-leaked-new-ps4-trailer-might-arrive.html

10 second mark

Was almost about to post this!  This feature should have been in from day 1 so it blows my mind that it's taken a year to get it.  At least I hope the update is coming soon and not in like march next year. 

Raven

Was almost about to post this!  This feature should have been in from day 1 so it blows my mind that it's taken a year to get it.  At least I hope the update is coming soon and not in like march next year. 

It's pretty sad to be excited about what should have been a standard feature. I'd love to hear an explanation from Sony after it goes live as to why it took them so long.

Go Up