TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Holy shame, thinking about the episode again. It was beyond stupid in places. Gigantic plot holes and random moments, cheesy scenes, skipped important conversations, weapons that are accurate as snipers one moment and not at all the next etc.

Legend

skipped important conversations
Yeah that was something that bummed me out. I always enjoyed when the show kept a conversation going and didn't leave it up to your imagination.

Xevross

Holy shame, thinking about the episode again. It was beyond stupid in places. Gigantic plot holes and random moments, cheesy scenes, skipped important conversations, weapons that are accurate as snipers one moment and not at all the next etc.
Yeah me and my friends watched it again and we just legit burst out laughing at some points. Its just the most bizarre episode ever, definitely deserves the low reviews.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah me and my friends watched it again and we just legit burst out laughing at some points. Its just the most bizarre episode ever, definitely deserves the low reviews.
Yeah I laughed at all the times they mentioned the results of the battle, ending with "and they took X"

Beyond stupid what happened to the dragon

too

Xevross

Yeah I laughed at all the times they mentioned the results of the battle, ending with "and they took X"

Beyond stupid what happened to the dragon

too
Lol my friend spotted what the new Dothraki leader did on the table and was like wait WHAT, went back and rewatched it. The dothraki leader took half of the blocks representing the dothraki. Yes, they're claiming half of the dothraki survived. Half of the unsullied surviving was hilarious enough but half of the dothraki as well is just so fudgy funny (and also half of the north men and half of the knights of the vale... wow conveniently all half :o )

Dr. Pezus

Lol my friend spotted what the new Dothraki leader did on the table and was like wait WHAT, went back and rewatched it. The dothraki leader took half of the blocks representing the dothraki. Yes, they're claiming half of the dothraki survived. Half of the unsullied surviving was hilarious enough but half of the dothraki as well is just so fudgy funny (and also half of the north men and half of the knights of the vale... wow conveniently all half :o )
I was talking about the naval battle but lol didn't notice that

Xevross

I was talking about the naval battle but lol didn't notice that
Oh you mean that missandei was randomly captured and the rest of them seem to shore just fine... yeah.

Dr. Pezus

Oh you mean that missandei was randomly captured and the rest of them seem to shore just fine... yeah.
Lol yeah and they kept saying it afterwards, I laughed at that for some reason.

Also, the episode really destroyed a few of the strong women in the show so far. Brienne, Sansa, Dany and even Missandei became incredibly one dimensional and/or out of character

the-pi-guy

I haven't watched GoT, but I'm still thinking of you all:

Spoiler for Hidden:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">People keep calling this an error but it&#39;s never been explicitly stated that Starbucks doesn&#39;t exist in the Game of Thrones universe <a href="https://t.co/nATYKWrkbZ">pic.twitter.com/nATYKWrkbZ</a></p>&mdash; Justin Whang ???? (@JustinWhang) <a href="https://twitter.com/JustinWhang/status/1125322339938390016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 6, 2019</a></blockquote><script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Xevross

I haven't watched GoT, but I'm still thinking of you all:

Spoiler for Hidden:

This is true, also it wasn't even a starbucks cup :o

Legend

Legend

I really enjoyed that episode!

Xevross

I'm seething. What the fudge was that.

the-pi-guy

I really enjoyed that episode!
I'm seething. What the fudge was that.
Whatever you two enjoy about the show, it doesn't appear to overlap much....

Xevross

Whatever you two enjoy about the show, it doesn't appear to overlap much....
I enjoy watching what was an intelligent show with amazing characters and logical, consistent story. All we got now is a dumb hollywood blockbuster that's a huge middle finger to all the proper fans. This season has made the Michael Bay Transformers writing look good.

Go Up