PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Digimon Cyber Sleuth comes out on February 2, 2016.
Hype!!

Aura7541

Legend

Legend

I'm so good at memes...

Legend

Legend

Aura7541

PS4 Fall 2015 US TV Commercial - NeoGAF
I like how all 4 advertised games are bundled. That's pretty smart.

Legend

I like how all 4 advertised games are bundled. That's pretty smart.
Yeah it's a simple/boring ad, but it sure seems effective.

the-pi-guy

PS4 Fall 2015 US TV Commercial - NeoGAF
That first ad
-CoD
-Destiny
-Uncharted
-Star Wars
-Price cut

Pretty boring as an ad, but it's powerful.  

Riderz1337

That first ad
-CoD
-Destiny
-Uncharted
-Star Wars
-Price cut

Pretty boring as an ad, but it's powerful.  
Boring for us, sure, but for the average consumer they see all these big, well known titles coming to PlayStation and they get hyped.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Aura7541

Boring for us, sure, but for the average consumer they see all these big, well known titles coming to PlayStation and they get hyped.
Exactly. The target audience drastically changes when the holiday season comes around.

the-pi-guy

That's why I said "powerful."  
Those 5 things are powerful, but the ad overall wasn't very exciting to me.  

Xevross

That is an amazing advert, shows the big games out very soon and gives the new price. Can't ask for more from a TV advert

Rorono

Exactly. The target audience drastically changes when the holiday season comes around.
It still wouldn't hurt to show a few other games even if in a much quicker fashion, like flashing into 5-7 seconds footage of DQH, TOZ, Disgaea.. It's not like it's going to make the people into the other games suddenly barf and hate the PS4 is it?

kitler53

It still wouldn't hurt to show a few other games even if in a much quicker fashion, like flashing into 5-7 seconds footage of DQH, TOZ, Disgaea.. It's not like it's going to make the people into the other games suddenly barf and hate the PS4 is it?
people hate what they don't understand.  better to not show a game then to show something so quickly the target audience goes, "what?".

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up