How's School?

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Aug 26, 2014, 12:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Jul 11, 2016, 12:26 AM Last Edit: Jul 11, 2016, 12:30 AM by the-pi-guy
You seem to get so much freedom and you take such a variety of topics! Japanese, man that'll be hard but awesome :D
Yep!  Lots of freedom here.  Most Universities as far as I know allow you take whatever, as long as you meet the prerequisites.  

But sometimes they have prerequisites that you have to be in a particular program.  :P
But I've only seen that at my fiance's university.  For Physics I probably won't even be part of the program until I'm pretty much finished.  Or maybe I'll apply to graduate and no one will even know.  lol

I might decide not to take Japanese or PDE this fall.  It's a super heavy course load, so I'm not really sure.  :P

Japanese sounds fun. I'd love to get around to learning a 4th language. AI class could be great if it's modern enough!
4th?  What do you know?  

This course is an introduction to the field of artificial intelligence. It is a survey of classical
search in artificial intelligence and machine learning and an in-depth examination of a specific
application area such as robotics, theorem proving, computer vision, natural language
processing, etc. Students are expected to demonstrate mastery via computer programs using the
techniques of artificial intelligence.
Hmmmmm, hopefully the class will be good.