previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

Alan wake won 3 I think. BG3 won 7 or 8

Final fantasy 16 won best score I believe

the-pi-guy

Dec 09, 2023, 03:32 AM Last Edit: Dec 09, 2023, 03:46 AM by the-pi-guy

Legend

The funky thing I noticed was Kojima distancing himself from Jordan Peele. Geoff was hyping their colab too much so Kojima started talking about how Jordan was just one of the celebs. Felt so akward.

Horizon

There's actually a lot here that looks good. Visions of Mana, Monster Hunter, suicide squad (hey it's the jedi from Fallen Order), GoW DLC, Ronin, Blade, Black Myth (holy shame), Exodus (wow, very interesting)

BUT how did Spidey not win a thing smh
It's fine Insomniac will have just to have console itself selling millions of spider-man's 2.

Dr. Pezus

Kojima is Geoff's mate lol.

nnodley

I mean it's not really the game awards job to talk about layoffs. I do agree the awards themselves were rushed and to much talking like with Kojima. I'd rather hear from actual devs who win and devs about new games revealed

the-pi-guy

I mean it's not really the game awards job to talk about layoffs.
I think an event dedicated to celebrating the work of the games industry is the best time to talk about it.

kitler53

I think an event dedicated to celebrating the work of the games industry is the best time to talk about it.

give me the pitch,.. what should have been said?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

give me the pitch,.. what should have been said?
Ben Starr had a pretty decent comment about this:

It wouldn't be the first time that Geoff would use the platform to say something like this:

Except you know, talk about other issues when they affect other people besides Kojima.

Legend

Go Up