Rockstar to announce GTA VI next week, trailer in December

Started by the-pi-guy, Nov 08, 2023, 03:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Legend

Yeah but where are they synonymous with? I guess either Miami or California, and I really doubt it's California

Got any other suggestions?
Hawaii would be a cool setting.

BananaKing

Hawaii would be a cool setting.
That would be awesome

kitler53

yeah, palm trees are defiantly not "everywhere".   ocean front/beach is required.   there was a rumor long ago about vice city but i dunno.   could be vice-city like and not be vice city. 

miami, LA, hawaii are top ten candidates.   given the violent/gangster themes in GTA i wouldn't rule out something like mexico's yucatan peninsula with the mexican cartel. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

yeah, palm trees are defiantly not "everywhere".   ocean front/beach is required.
Today I learned Las Vegas is on the beach  ::)

the-pi-guy

CDN media

I'm pretty sure palm trees just want tropical/subtropical climates, not beaches.

Dr. Pezus

Wow that's soon  :o

Horizon

isn't it rumored to be going back to Vice City?
It is

Dr. Pezus

Tomorrow! I'm expecting a tease more than a trailer but will be interesting to see the location and vibe at least

the-pi-guy

91 seconds long

the-pi-guy

Low quality trailer leaked.

Wonder how long it'll last. 

Current Link

the-pi-guy

91 seconds long
Apparently Rockstar went live early.  

nnodley

fudgy leaks ruin everything

And yep its Vice City

And lmfao not coming till 2025.  Seriously could have just waited till mid next year to fully announce.  Everyone knew it was coming anyway

Dr. Pezus

Dec 05, 2023, 12:23 AM Last Edit: Dec 05, 2023, 12:26 AM by Dr. Pezus
fudgy leaks ruin everything

And yep its Vice City

And lmfao not coming till 2025.  Seriously could have just waited till mid next year to fully announce.  Everyone knew it was coming anyway
Hopefully early 2025 lol

So we're playing a couple?
Game looks great and I love the sunny setting

the-pi-guy

nnodley

Yeah it's so annoying how people take this type of stuff away from the devs by leaking stuff

Go Up