PS5 |OT| now with PlayStation Portal

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 29, 2020, 11:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

nnodley

It might be both.  
I've gotten a few crashes on random games.
i had one crash with Godfall when putting into rest mode.  i believe i had 1 or 2 other instances, but don't remember the games.

Legend

I haven't had any PS5 issues, except a really loud disc drive when it first starts.

Series X is where all the wonkiness lies although I have spent more time with it. Random controller disconnects are the the newest thing I'm dealing with.

nnodley

those crashes are the worst thing i've had.  Had my controllers not turn on ps5 from rest mode a few times too.  Other than that its been solid so far.

the-pi-guy

Someone on Era had some kind of bug when they plugged in their HDD, and they're demanding that Sony acknowledge that but they have.

nnodley

Anyone know who trad_racer5 and cerulean_tilde4 is on PSN?  I got a close friend request from them.

kitler53

Anyone know who trad_racer5 and cerulean_tilde4 is on PSN?  I got a close friend request from them.
I get those often enough.  do not accept. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

nnodley

I get those often enough.  do not accept.
thats what i figured.  Just wanted to check that it wasn't somebody here that i for some reason wasn't friends with.

Xevross

The spring from the R2 of one of my Dualsense controllers.

Legend

Xevross

oops
Yep. Don't even know what broke it, I picked it up this afternoon and it just felt loose so I opened it up and found that. No indication of anything breaking before today.

Xevross

I fitted a new spring and its all good now. I do worry about how long it will last though. Was it a dodgy spring or is the dualsense a spring destroyer?

the-pi-guy

Gamers Nexus did a review on some of the after market fans.  

One of them doesn't do anything and the other actually makes the PS5 hotter because the fans are blowing against the exhaust.

Legend

Are people having issues with ps5 fans? My disc drive is super loud but my fans are silent.

Xevross

Are people having issues with ps5 fans? My disc drive is super loud but my fans are silent.
I don't think so, these are just made to try and catch a few people out like any scam.

the-pi-guy

Some people are having issues with coil whine, but that isn't going to help.

Go Up