Forspoken |OT|

Started by the-pi-guy, Dec 13, 2021, 02:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Jan 20, 2023, 02:41 PM Last Edit: Jan 20, 2023, 03:27 PM by the-pi-guy

kitler53

so like, this is going to bad isn't it...

...wonder how long it will be before MS owns SE.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

nnodley

maybe we will all be surprised. lmao

Anyway i saw they had patched the demo so going to try out again. I can already say they fixed the issue of the image quality being way overblown.  That alone makes it look tons better.  But its still not the best graphics.  Up close near her models like foliage look pretty great. But background stuff is awful.

nnodley

Idk, its pretty fun the more i play and with the image looking better i'm into it. Still will wait for reviews before i buy though.

nnodley

So 9am we will start to know whether we are right and its not good or we are pleasantly surprised and it's a good game.

Dr. Pezus

Jan 23, 2023, 02:03 PM Last Edit: Jan 23, 2023, 02:10 PM by Dr. Pezus
Yeah not very good as expected

6 from IGN. Around 65 seems to be the avg so far

nnodley

Yeah not surprising.  I was so hopeful

kitler53

oh well, i'll still probably play it someday.  was never a day-1 for me.

Legend

(sorry I missed this thread last week lol)
Yeah not very good as expected

6 from IGN. Around 65 seems to be the avg so far
Dang it! FF15 was pretty cool at times and I was really hoping this would take the best parts and cut the fat.

kitler53

well i guess it's official,...

1. forespoken flop
2. SE is dire financial straights
3. good guy MS will buy them
4. no more FF, DQ, KH, ect. games on playstation and MS so joyfully strives to bring these games to a wider audience.

nnodley

After playing the updated demo and seeing some of the clips from people on twitter, im not gonna lie i kinda want to buy it.  I think it has awesome potential as a new IP.  Combat seems pretty good, but its the story that lacks.

plus i loved days gone and it only got a 71 on metacritic. soooo

nnodley

fudge it I bought it. I had $15 in rewards between PS stars and my PlayStation Visa card so was only $55 and not the full $70

Will report back later tonight when I play some

Horizon

Yeah I bought it too. Just waiting for Argos to deliver.

nnodley

The character model for Fray looks really good, but dang the environments feel empty in a way.  Like New York looks good, but it looks really sterile.  haven't gotten far into Athia yet.  Just got to doing magic and then called it a night. 

the-pi-guy

Go Up