Castle Crashers

BananaKing

From what I played and would totally recommend

Hollow knight (IMO a GOTH contender)
Bastion
Don't starve
To the moon

Legend

My personal best game of all time contenders.

The Witness
The Looker
Outer Wilds
The Beginner's Guide
FEZ

The Witness is really good, but one thing specifically is so well done that I could argue it's the best video game ever made.

The Looker is a free parody game yet is still incredibly clever. Definitely the best humor game ever made imo. Since I love The Witness so much, I could even argue that with its meta it's the best video game ever made.

Outer Wilds does just about everything almost flawlessly. Even the DLC is amazing. Very easy argument that it's the best video game ever made.

The Beginner's Guide spoke to me personally. I'm pretty sure Davey Wreden spent a few years investigating me to make sure the game knew exactly what to say, and for that it's obviously the best game ever made.

FEZ is cool.

the-pi-guy

My personal best game of all time contenders.

The Witness
The Looker
Outer Wilds
The Beginner's Guide
FEZ

The Witness is really good, but one thing specifically is so well done that I could argue it's the best video game ever made.

The Looker is a free parody game yet is still incredibly clever. Definitely the best humor game ever made imo. Since I love The Witness so much, I could even argue that with its meta it's the best video game ever made.

Outer Wilds does just about everything almost flawlessly. Even the DLC is amazing. Very easy argument that it's the best video game ever made.

The Beginner's Guide spoke to me personally. I'm pretty sure Davey Wreden spent a few years investigating me to make sure the game knew exactly what to say, and for that it's obviously the best game ever made.

FEZ is cool.
I see Hapax is missing from this list.

A great shame, I had high hopes.   :'(

Spoiler for Hidden:
/s

the-pi-guy

Thanks, I've added some games to my wishlist suggested from each of you (except for one.... ::)  ).

Legend

Apr 01, 2023, 08:58 PM Last Edit: Apr 01, 2023, 09:00 PM by Legend
I see Hapax is missing from this list.

A great shame, I had high hopes.   :'(

Spoiler for Hidden:
/s

I'll probably hate Hapax. Sure it'll objectively be the best game ever made but I did I horrible job avoiding spoilers.

Thanks, I've added some games to my wishlist suggested from each of you (except for one.... ::)  ).

the-pi-guy

From what I played and would totally recommend

Hollow knight (IMO a GOTH contender)
Bastion
Don't starve
To the moon
Bought Bastion. It's like $2.30 or something like that atm.