Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare & Modern Warfare Remastered Announced (Infinity Ward & Raven Software, Nov 4th)

Started by ethomaz, May 02, 2016, 10:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Seriously?
??? ???
Yup.

After the video I saw all the dislikes and was confused. Thought it was just standard COD hate. Was surprised to come back here and read all the negative opinions.

Raven

Yup.

After the video I saw all the dislikes and was confused. Thought it was just standard COD hate. Was surprised to come back here and read all the negative opinions.
The music in the trailer was the only thing I didn't like. I got rock solid when I saw space warships.

Dr. Pezus

Xbro

didnt anyone else the trailer was really really really fudgy bad? lets forget its call of duty, but as a trailer it was shame. compare this to Advanced warfare's trailer for example and there is a huge difference.

anyways, the game looks bland and boring, they managed to make space look boring... geez...
Advanced Warfare's trailer actually made me want the game, this one doesn't even seem like something I would play if you gave it to me for free.
3 people like this

ethomaz

Confirmed no MW stand alone...

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

ethomaz

dang it. Looks like i'm buying then.  :(
It is sad but looking in a business perspective looks like Activion wants to make MWR players play the new game too.

It is a incentive to buy the new game.

Dr. Pezus

Confirmed no MW stand alone...

Lol. They will make it standalone later, guaranteed

Legend

Sounds so good!

COD: Infinite Warfare: Seamless ground to orbit, mission choice, customizable jet - NeoGAF

The fighter, referred to in the game as a Jackal, "can transform between atmospheric flight mode and zero-G flight mode for when you have to dogfight in the vacuum of space," Infinity Ward design director Jacob Minkoff explained in an interview with IGN.

According to Minkoff, Infinite Warfare will offer a seamless experience in which players are fully invested in not only their character, but also their vehicle. "It's kind of the Top Gun fantasy," he explained, noting that "it's your fighter that you get to upgrade and customize. You get to walk along the flight deck and have the flight crew preparing it for you and saluting you and you get into it and you fly out into these crazy missions that you chose to go to."

In this way, "you can be boots on ground, fighting through the streets of a city on earth, call down your Jackal, get into it, fly up through the atmosphere, engage in a dogfight over the orbit of earth, finish that dogfight, land on the deck of the carrier, get into the carrier, go up to the bridge, and order your ship to go to the next mission and all of it happens seamlessly with no loading screens."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/...finite-warfare
 Non-linear side missions:
"We are telling a linear story, but along the way you can choose to attack targets of opportunity, and attacking those targets of opportunity will reward you with various items and progression and loot elements that will help you to accomplish the next main mission that you accept from command," he added, noting they "will also reveal optional elements of the story."

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/05/02...n-game-rewards

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Yes.
Were the previous ones next gen only too? Can't remember

Go Up