The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

darkknightkryta

I was watching his copyrite video a few nights back.

Legend

Not sure what the context is.

Xevross

Its been a spat for the last day or so. Jason is getting wound up about pretty much everything these guys are tweeting for some reason.

It started with this (imo) awful tweet from him. Nobody would interpret Jeff's tweet as anything to do with the Holocaust. Neil replied to this defending Jeff and it took off from there.

the-pi-guy

Things getting heated between Neil Druckmann, Jason Schreier and Cory Barlog on Twitter. | ResetEra

i think I agree with Jason here. I do not see the problem with those jokes making fun of a really tacky comparison.  
[/size]

Legend

I think I'll have to revisit this after TLOU 2. Seems to involve spoilers somewhat.

the-pi-guy

I think I'll have to revisit this after TLOU 2. Seems to involve spoilers somewhat.
Not really.  

Someone compared it to the feeling of a certain movie.  
Jason felt the comparison was inappropriate.  
Neil defended the comparison.  
Jason said he hopes the defense wasn't due to his expose.  

Legend

Not really.  

Someone compared it to the feeling of a certain movie.  
Jason felt the comparison was inappropriate.  
Neil defended the comparison.  
Jason said he hopes the defense wasn't due to his expose.  
I mean all the deeper stuff about how it compares to Schindler's list and what TLOU 2 is like when playing.

Dr. Pezus

I mean all the deeper stuff about how it compares to Schindler's list and what TLOU 2 is like when playing.
Emotional, I bet.

And in classic Era fashion, they're either extremely against or with Jason

Xevross

Nah, Jeff just makes weird comparisons like that. He's just saying its much deeper and emotionally harrowing than any other game out there.

Legend

Legend

Current and next gen

Legend

Legend

Legend

the-pi-guy

Go Up