Say Anything About The Game You're Currently Playing...

Started by ethomaz, Jun 05, 2014, 03:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

Child of Light beaten... good game but too easy and small for a RPG.

DD_Bwest

i feel beaten by a fudgy mini game..   hours spent trying to beat but a single single..   double ? toggles into a circle.. twice!

on the plus side i figured out how to get the 2 on opposite sides pretty easy... you kinda have to go cross eyed..

Xevross

i feel beaten by a fudgy mini game..   hours spent trying to beat but a single single..   double ? toggles into a circle.. twice!

on the plus side i figured out how to get the 2 on opposite sides pretty easy... you kinda have to go cross eyed..

I can't go cross eyed :(

7H3

I have trouble beating poker... )o: too impatient

Xevross

7H3

to get that bike... also beat the story / campaign last night
are there different cut scenes based on your morality?

Xevross

to get that bike... also beat the story / campaign last night
are there different cut scenes based on your morality?

I don't know tbh

DD_Bwest

the morality is so iced up... why does my morality go down when some dogsombrero up the street mugs someone.   how is that my problem?  why do i get a bad rep for not stopping every crime in chicago... lol

also i had someone do a crime in the bar during a drinking game.. it kicked me out of the game, and the retarded redneck went into the fetal position

Xevross

the morality is so iced up... why does my morality go down when some dogsombrero up the street mugs someone.   how is that my problem?  why do i get a bad rep for not stopping every crime in chicago... lol

also i had someone do a crime in the bar during a drinking game.. it kicked me out of the game, and the retarded redneck went into the fetal position

That sucks. More and more I think this game needed a longer delay.

DD_Bwest

ya i joined the ubisoft forum so i could write a complaint and atleast give my recomendations for fixes, that keep the challenge of the game, but cut out tons of crud lol i got my hardline code, and ill get my destiny code soon.. i think i may be done with the game.   might just trade it in for GTA.  which ill do eventually anyways lol

Xevross

ya i joined the ubisoft forum so i could write a complaint and atleast give my recomendations for fixes, that keep the challenge of the game, but cut out tons of crud lol i got my hardline code, and ill get my destiny code soon.. i think i may be done with the game.   might just trade it in for GTA.  which ill do eventually anyways lol

I already wrote a complaint...8). If GTAV comes out on October 28th then holy crud I'll have no time for sleep.

DD_Bwest

yea i already dont epect to be sleeping much come november.. so many games my god..

ethomaz

Destiny Alpha... I don't need to say anything more :P

DD_Bwest

is amazingly fun,  more then i thought it would be.   

Go Up