Trump supporters attack US Capitol

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 06, 2021, 08:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

DC protests live updates: Capitol building breached, Pence evacuated

Chaos erupted in the nation's capital as supporters of President Donald Trump swarmed the Capitol building, prompting Vice President Mike Pence to be swept to a secure location and the Senate chamber to be evacuated.

Thousands of protesters had gathered at the National Mall earlier to protest the election results. At a rally about an hour before the protesters broke through police lines at the Capitol, Trump had urged them to go to the building.

Legend

Oops should have posted here.

What the hell.

the-pi-guy

Oops should have posted here.

What the hell.
Big enough for a thread I think.  

Super messed up.  

Some reports of gun shots too.  

Xevross

The parallels with the Nazi party grow every day.

Legend

The parallels with the Nazi party grow every day.
Thank God most of the government is fighting back at this.

Xevross

This is crazy, and embarassing. America, you are so, so far from being the best country in the world.

American people reading this, you're very lucky that black people have delivered a dem trifecta and saved you from possible fascism, but its clear the dangers are far from over.

Trump should be arrested and put away for the rest of his live, god knows he's done enough illegal shame to deserve that. What an evil man.

kitler53

This is crazy, and embarassing. America, you are so, so far from being the best country in the world.

American people reading this, you're very lucky that black people have delivered a dem trifecta and saved you from possible fascism, but its clear the dangers are far from over.

Trump should be arrested and put away for the rest of his live, god knows he's done enough illegal shame to deserve that. What an evil man.
oh, let me assure you,... i'm very embarrased for my country right now.   thank god for georgia but holy fudge do we have a lot of work to do.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

Jan 06, 2021, 09:48 PM Last Edit: Jan 06, 2021, 09:50 PM by the-pi-guy

You know, it'll be a nice day when he's out of the white house.

kitler53

his words said "go home" but his message was clearly "stay".   all the media is on the "stolen election" but the "so bad and so evil" is worse imo.

Xevross

That Trump video is one of the worst things I've ever seen. Actively encouraging ongoing terrorists and saying to them "we love you". Its insane.

Dr. Pezus

What was that?

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

kitler53

i'm not sure if anyone but me (because i pay for a sub) can view this but the NYT posted a much better video of the shooting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2021/01/08/ashli-babbitt-shooting-video-capitol/

the use of force seems much more justifiable then a majority of police shooting videos i've watched.