PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

This one just came out a few weeks ago ago along side the subscription plan. You Sure you have it?

I had one from the beta program.

Rorono

Jan 28, 2015, 10:51 AM Last Edit: Jan 28, 2015, 11:04 AM by Rorono
https://twitter.com/Ru_Weerasuriya/status/560307787796729857

I assume this means they are going to start going around the globe doing interviews and showing some new footage?

And let me know if somebody finds an upload of this video that isn't restricted to JP IPs

darkknightkryta

The port begging begins.

You know, I would not have figured people would have port begged this game.  Funny thing is, apparently people were port begging The Last of Us (Going by Honest Trailer's trailer).  I mean, are people that oblivious to first party offerings?

Rorono

You know, I would not have figured people would have port begged this game. 

I think some xbox regulars seem interested. One (granted, small) youtuber who's xbox-"only" made a video about it and said it's the only ps4 game he wants. My cousin has a ps4 and is only interested in The Order for now, somewhat of a xbox "fanboy" too.

darkknightkryta

I think some xbox regulars seem interested. One (granted, small) youtuber who's xbox-"only" made a video about it and said it's the only ps4 game he wants. My cousin has a ps4 and is only interested in The Order for now, somewhat of a xbox "fanboy" too.

But I mean, how oblivious are you to the fact that this is a second party title?

Rorono

But I mean, how oblivious are you to the fact that this is a second party title?

Oh, that. Well, most gamers are oblivious. We are not a bright bunch. Just the way it is..
I bet you 95% of gamers don't know what first party, second party and third party even mean. They only know what a frat party is :D

Rorono

Oh wow i just came to a realization about The Order... a possible theory. Hint: look at The Order's logo and reaaaally think about what it's showing. It involves Blackwater..

Obviously don't do this if you want to avoid spoilers at all costs.

Dr. Pezus

Oh, that. Well, most gamers are oblivious. We are not a bright bunch. Just the way it is..
I bet you 95% of gamers don't know what first party, second party and third party even mean. They only know what a frat party is :D
yeah I'm in a few groups on fb related to gaming and most people just seem plain dumb and ignorant

Legend

Oh wow i just came to a realization about The Order... a possible theory. Hint: look at The Order's logo and reaaaally think about what it's showing. It involves Blackwater..

Obviously don't do this if you want to avoid spoilers at all costs.

Blackwater?

Spoiler for Hidden:
All I see is a serpent eating itself, the Ouroboros. It'd be in reference to the magic water the order has, allowing them to return over and over.

Rorono

Spoiler for Hidden:
I was thinking that the blackwater's side effect is turning its drinkers into half breeds. So the half breeds are former Knights and the current Knights will eventually become half breeds. Thus the lycan feet shape in the logo. Knights hunt lycans and become lycans hunted by Knights.

Raven

Jan 28, 2015, 05:25 PM Last Edit: Jan 28, 2015, 05:27 PM by Raven

Spoiler for Hidden:
I was thinking that the blackwater's side effect is turning its drinkers into half breeds. So the half breeds are former Knights and the current Knights will eventually become half breeds. Thus the lycan feet shape in the logo. Knights hunt lycans and become lycans hunted by Knights.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Actually, I'm pretty sure that link was already established. I remember reading a while back that the black water is tied to the lycans. The implication being that continued exposure has a negative consequence and that consequence is turning into a monster.

Rorono

Spoiler for Hidden:
It was hinted but not officially established. It raises some pretty interesting questions, if true. Aside from the obvious, i'm also wondering what is the implication of Galahad getting bit by one. In the Bobby paige teaser it seemed like he wasn't in control of the "power". So, we have our MC turning into a sentient lycan, slowly by drinking black water, but also gets bit by one, which would turn him into a more mindless lycan... Wtf is going to happen to him? And is the discovery of the knight->lycan cycle the thing that causes him to turn against The Order?

Legend

Spoiler for Hidden:
&quot;In the game's history, around the seventh or eighth centuries a small number of humans took on bestial traits. The majority of humans feared these half breeds and war broke out. Despite the humans outnumbering the half breeds, their animal strength gave them the upper hand in centuries of conflict.<br /><br />Centuries later, humanity finds new hope in King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. King Arthur and his like-minded knights take the fight to the half breeds, but Arthur soon realizes it's a losing battle. Through a mysterious turn of fate The Knights discover Black Water, a mystical liquid that significantly extends their lifetimes and gives them remarkable healing abilities. Despite this new advantage the half breeds continue to win battle after battle, until the industrial Revolution turns the tide.&quot;<br /><br />According to wikipedia the lycan have been around long before black water was discovered. Plus if black water made them become lycan, why would they keep using it? Modern tech that's helping them win the war could also be used to heal them if it was such a problem.

Rorono

Spoiler for Hidden:
I didn't mean that the blackwater fully originated half breeds. Just that the ones (the mature, Eldar creatures) that exist in the game's timeline are former knights. I already knew they existed before blackwater was found.

Dr. Pezus

PS4 adjusted down almost 100k on VGC just because ioi doens't like his numbers to match up with Sony's...

Go Up