South park new season tonight!

Started by Legend, Sep 24, 2014, 08:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

DD_Bwest

Legend

One of the creators went to my high school, and both of them went to my old college. Plus people and places I know IRL are depicted in the show.

I just love South park.

BasilZero

I wonder if they'll make a Black Friday like episode like last year - last year was great lol.

DD_Bwest

nah the topics to old now, its not the big story lol  lots going on in the news right now

BasilZero

nah the topics to old now, its not the big story lol  lots going on in the news right now

Game of Thrones + Black Friday + PS4 bunduru will always be a classic for me ;)

Legend

Also key and peele returning!

BananaKing

cant wait to see it. love south park! i think its already online now. will check for it later.

Legend

Good episode.

Kickstarter!

DD_Bwest

ofcourse its already online, i picked it up last night lol   sure i could watch it on tv..  but that means hitting the TV input button away from the PS4 and that just doesnt happen..

I did feel like an idiot though after barking for 20 minutes about crazy lag in destiny before it looked over at my computer and had an "oh ya.. thats running.." moment lol

7H3

I hardly ever watch southpark anymore I used to a lot when I was younger... I'm more hyped for the new big bang theory season
also watched the series premiere of gotham... seemed like arrow meets life on mars kind of show
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend