iPhone 6 Plus bend test

Started by the-pi-guy, Sep 24, 2014, 05:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

ethomaz

WTF?

I can do that with any phone in the market lol but $600 to make a bend test... is he crazy?

Dr. Pezus

WTF?

I can do that with any phone in the market lol but $600 to make a bend test... is he crazy?

Probably not. Rich? Probably so.

But no, this doesn't work with any phone lulz, or we would have videos for them too...For example, I've kept my Galaxy S4 in my pocket for a long time and it's still straight as a heterosexual.

the-pi-guy

But no, this doesn't work with any phone lulz, or we would have videos for them too...For example, I've kept my Galaxy S4 in my pocket for a long time and it's still straight as a heterosexual.

Samsung's phones are dominated by plastic, but it's new metal-friendly Galaxy S4 devices are prone to bending in pockets too. XDA forum user Phonage reports his Galaxy S4 bent when he put it in his front jeans pocket like always. "Got in the car and after a 5 minute drive got out and the screen is showing funny colors and its cracked. I have had many phones in this front jeans pocket (They all lived) and somehow a slight bend has done this. Very weak."
Read more at http://www.cultofmac.com/297404/get-bent-shocking-history-bent-smartphones/#7BxJOwgUwgvxQJRJ.99

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

ethomaz

Sep 24, 2014, 05:16 PM Last Edit: Sep 24, 2014, 05:20 PM by ethomaz

Yeap maybe these old Nokia I can't.

Any new phone I can bend with my hands ;)

PS. People use phones in pocket and seat with them... I see a lot of that happened in subway... the issue is about the size... these phones are too big to be used in pockets... so any strong movement and it will start to bend.

nnodley

I had an all metal htc one and it did not bend! Maybe it wasn't large enough cause it was a 4.7 inch phone and not 5.5 like 6+

Dr. Pezus

Dang, that Galaxy Note 3 is a beast

BananaKing

another piece of trash by apple. this is the second majorly faulty phone apple has released in recent years. yet people still buy them. geez

ethomaz

another piece of trash by apple. this is the second majorly faulty phone apple has released in recent years. yet people still buy them. geez

What is the other?

iPhone 5S is great... never had any issue.

the-pi-guy

Pi hides 15 iPhone 6s in his drawer, feeling ashamed. 

BananaKing

Pi hides 15 iPhone 6s in his drawer, feeling ashamed. 

you should feel ashamed because you bought 15 iphones and zero PS4's

the-pi-guy

you should feel ashamed because you bought 15 iphones and zero PS4's

I'd never get an iPhone, an iPod Touch on the other hand.  :P 
I'm getting a PS4 next year for sure, when I'd actually play it. 

BananaKing

I'd never get an iPhone, an iPod Touch on the other hand.  :P 
I'm getting a PS4 next year for sure, when I'd actually play it. 

you disgust me!!!