iPhone 6 sold 10 million units in three days

Started by the-pi-guy, Sep 23, 2014, 04:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus have shifted over 10 million units in only three days, Apple has announced.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-09-23-iphone-6-sold-10-million-units-in-three-days

Dr. Pezus

"The Xbox One sales figures haven't been revealed in a while, but are expected to be around the 6.66 million mark. Maybe a little more by now."
Follows link: "So how is PS4 doing compared to competitor Xbox One in the UK? Eurogamer understands the sales ratio to be 1.5:1, so if PS4 has sold 1m, then Xbox One has sold around 666,666."

Lol...

Legend

"The Xbox One sales figures haven't been revealed in a while, but are expected to be around the 6.66 million mark. Maybe a little more by now."
Follows link: "So how is PS4 doing compared to competitor Xbox One in the UK? Eurogamer understands the sales ratio to be 1.5:1, so if PS4 has sold 1m, then Xbox One has sold around 666,666."

Lol...

Oh lol

@apple

oh...

nnodley

So sad that people are rewarding apple for playing catch up in smartphones.  They'll never learn!

ethomaz

I updated my iOS yesterday... nice few things and the overall performance was boosted again ;)

They added the Family Sharing program too.

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BasilZero

I updated to iOS 8.0 few days back - only thing I dont like is how Apple is making it pop up for me to log into iCloud - f u apple ;(.

I'm tempted to get the iphone 6....and to finally invest monies on iOS games ;).

Legend

I updated to iOS 8.0 few days back - only thing I dont like is how Apple is making it pop up for me to log into iCloud - f u apple ;(.

I'm tempted to get the iphone 6....and to finally invest monies on iOS games ;).

Get Android. There are lots of free and legal ways to get paid apps. I got $25 worth through Amazon for example.

the-pi-guy

Tempted to get a new iPod.  :P

BasilZero

Get Android. There are lots of free and legal ways to get paid apps. I got $25 worth through Amazon for example.

Dont care much about Apps bra ;o

Only reason why I wanna get it is for dem exclusives.

ethomaz

There are a lot of JRPGs in app store... even FFs have more releases on iOS than console/portables lol

I'm temped to buy FF Tactics to play going to work.

BasilZero

There are a lot of JRPGs in app store... even FFs have more releases on iOS than console/portables lol

I'm temped to buy FF Tactics to play going to work.

Yep I've seen them *o*.

I wanna try out Chaos Rings!

Mmm_fish_tacos