Sunset Overdrive: no plans for PC.

Started by the-pi-guy, Sep 22, 2014, 08:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Speaking with Videogamer, Insomniac Games marketing lead James Stevenson said about a potential PC release: "We'll see."

"I don't know what the future holds," Stevenson said. "Right now there's no plans for a PC version of the game. We're just working hard to finish up [the Xbox One version]. We're going to support it post-launch and then we'll see what happens in the future. But there's no plans. We aren't planning a PC version or anything like that."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-ones-sunset-overdrive-no-plans-for-pc-right-n/1100-6422482/

Legend

But that's good to hear that it's also not out of the question.

I personally don't care about a PC release, but I like that he seems to be much more upfront about it than the guys behind Ryse and DR3.

kitler53

pc version confirmed.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

BasilZero

I am willing to wait 5+ years for it.

Mmm_fish_tacos

And i still wont care...

7H3

the only way I'm likely to play it would be on PC
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BananaKing

hope it comes to pc! id play it asap.

the-pi-guy

I'd probably try it then.  :)

ethomaz

Dead Rising... no plans to PC.
Ryse... no plans to PC.

Six months after...

Raven

^ Lol

Yeah, I remember reading "Dead Rising 3 is most definitely not some timed exlusive. It's an X1-only title. It's not going anywhere". A handful of disappointing months later, "Dead Rising 3 is coming to PC!"

7H3

^ Lol

Yeah, I remember reading "Dead Rising 3 is most definitely not some timed exlusive. It's an X1-only title. It's not going anywhere". A handful of disappointing months later, "Dead Rising 3 is coming to PC!"

that was the 1 game I really wanted an xbox one for at launch
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend