The Last of Us Part 2 |OT| Play Phase

Started by the-pi-guy, Apr 29, 2020, 08:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Jun 25, 2020, 02:39 AM Last Edit: Jun 25, 2020, 02:52 AM by the-pi-guy
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>I almost feel like this would have been better as two games, or something. <br><br>

My first glitch.  

Got stuck between next to a wall between an opened door and a closed door, fell through the floor into a black abyss.

the-pi-guy

Second glitch in 17 hrs.

Arm is horribly contorted.

Legend

Jun 25, 2020, 03:44 AM Last Edit: Jun 25, 2020, 03:46 AM by Legend
I had 2 glitches.

One was just a texture decal didn't blend during a key cutscene like moment but it was minor.

Second was after squeezing through an area, animation glitched and I looked like a creepy ghost floating as I moved for a few seconds. Not a t pose, like an on purpose creepy ghost ala death stranding.

Edt: 3rd glitch

Fell down a ladder instead of climbing down. Was like 10 feet but the game killed me. Had a funky death animation since the game sure didn't plan for this.

the-pi-guy

Starting to feel like Dead Space...

Legend

Starting to feel like Dead Space...
Well I sure know where you are!  ;D

Xevross

I haven't experienced any glitches at all yet.

Spoiler for Hidden:

I almost feel like this would have been better as two games, or something.

My first glitch.  

Got stuck between next to a wall between an opened door and a closed door, fell through the floor into a black abyss.

I know what you mean by that, the structure is just so weird and especially when you're around the part of the game that you're at it just feels like its going on forever and the real story is never going to progress, but it all comes back together well.

Xevross

Reading discussions on r/gaming and the shift to positivity is astounding. As lots of people have now played and finished the game and, on the whole, absolutely loved it the comments are just full of people being positive and recommending the game. I don't think sales are going to be impacted by the hate patrol at all, first week sales are huge and real WOM is very positive.

Xevross

Reached the halfway point in my NG+ all collectibles playthrough much quicker thanks to following a collectible guide. I'm at 8h 30m, which is 2h 30m faster than last time. I think I rushed the second half a bit in my first playthrough so I don't expect to gain as much time, but will probably finish in about 16 hours. So not too long until I get the plat.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Whats the half way mark? Just trying to gage where I'm at in the game

Legend

~12 hours.

A bit past seattle day 3 imo.

Reached the halfway point in my NG+ all collectibles playthrough much quicker thanks to following a collectible guide. I'm at 8h 30m, which is 2h 30m faster than last time. I think I rushed the second half a bit in my first playthrough so I don't expect to gain as much time, but will probably finish in about 16 hours. So not too long until I get the plat.
I'm speedrunning my collectible run. Playing on super easy.

Will do a real ng+ run probably in a few months.

Xevross

~12 hours.

A bit past seattle day 3 imo.

I'm speedrunning my collectible run. Playing on super easy.

Will do a real ng+ run probably in a few months.
I'm on normal but resources on easy so I don't have to explore or scavenge at all but I still get the fun of each encounter.
End of Seattle day 3 is roughly the halfway point. In my first playthrough it was middle of day 3 which was half my playtime but I rushed the second half of the game a bit.

the-pi-guy

Jun 25, 2020, 05:38 PM Last Edit: Jun 25, 2020, 05:40 PM by the-pi-guy
I'm an idiot.

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>I had all the pieces in front of me and it took me a while to get that Lev is trans. &nbsp;<br>

Xevross

I'm an idiot.

Spoiler for Hidden:

I had all the pieces in front of me and it took me a while to get that Lev is trans.  

Took me a while as well tbh

Dr. Pezus

Still haven't got the game. Have yet to play my switch games more first I think. Will probably get it when my summer holiday starts in 2 weeks

the-pi-guy

Go Up