PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

darkknightkryta

Sony's sending me a box to take my PS4 away.  :(

darkknightkryta

Hmm it actually got great scores from Game Informer and Chead Code Central, but that is almost it...

I agree with one review quote there: "I really want to play Knack 2...Not because Knack - a cartoonish and linear fantasy brawling adventure for kids - is an amazing game that left me dying for more of the same, but rather because it had the potential to be an amazing game."
Knack is a very good game but could've been amazing.

I felt the game dragged on for a bit too long.  I recently got to the level where the trolls were attacking the city.  By that point repetition set in and I was ready to call it quits.  But as you mentioned, iron out a few things and the sequel can be even that much better.

Mmm_fish_tacos

darkknightkryta

:(

Oh well, hopefully my extended warranty lasts until they make a slim.

7H3

I ended up not sending in my ps4 because I couldn't find my receipt... should have bought the extended warranty on the ps4... but they would probably still require receipt. Never buying a console from walmart again lol
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Max King of the Wild

I ended up not sending in my ps4 because I couldn't find my receipt... should have bought the extended warranty on the ps4... but they would probably still require receipt. Never buying a console from walmart again lol
i always always always put the receipt in the box and then put the box in storage. I have my ps3, psv, ps4, and tv box in my closet

7H3

i always always always put the receipt in the box and then put the box in storage. I have my ps3, psv, ps4, and tv box in my closet

that's what I thought I did with it... but apparently I was wrong lol

Mmm_fish_tacos

that's what I thought I did with it... but apparently I was wrong lol

Best buy or amazon. Then you never have to worry about that stuff.

7H3

Best buy or amazon. Then you never have to worry about that stuff.

exactly... but at the time i was worried I wasn't going to be able to pre-order my ps4 so I went with the first place I could when I had the scratch to do so lol

Mmm_fish_tacos

exactly... but at the time i was worried I wasn't going to be able to pre-order my ps4 so I went with the first place I could when I had the scratch to do so lol

Lol nice. I ordered mine from amazon the second it was available after sony's show.

BananaKing

is PSN down for anybody? i cant for the life of me sign in.

Raven

is PSN down for anybody? i cant for the life of me sign in.

Speaking of which, I'd like to play with you some day. Like.. games, you know? Not.... nevermind.

BananaKing

Speaking of which, I'd like to play with you some day. Like.. games, you know? Not.... nevermind.

the problem with that is the time zone :( id like it a lot if i played with you guys all more.

Mmm_fish_tacos

the problem with that is the time zone :( id like it a lot if i played with you guys all more.

up and running for me

7H3

haven't had the chance to play yet today... got a lot of chores i'm doing today, and staying out tonight so won't be able to play until maybe tomorrow... anyone want to play dead island dying light tomorrow?

Go Up