PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Something is going on with PSN. this is the second time in 2 days it's asked me to change my password and it's slow loading the phone app. It worked just fine when i checked it 2 hours ago.

Mmm_fish_tacos

darkknightkryta

There's an 8 hour maintenance happening soon.  Or happened already. 

BasilZero

Well pezus couldn't log into PSN for over a month so yeah that's what I'm assuming.

Oh I dont watch bad stuff on my PS3 though ;o

Seems like its something that is happening to a lot of people anyways.

Oh sounds like its up, guess I'll check it out after I finish this race I'm doing on Mario Kart 8 lol.

Mmm_fish_tacos

BasilZero

Cute Pikachu

The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

BananaKing

Didn't NMS already get a 2015 window?

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed though. Also, it's hilarious how Tearaway seems like a holiday release now...Come on, son, it's a Vita remaster.

They better announce something like GT7, GT7: Prologue or The Last Guardian for the holidays to keep the hardcore happy.

id honestly want tearaway more than TLG and GT7. and it seemed pretty clear that NMS was gonna release in the holidays by now. i was guessing september, but now it probably gonna be an October release.

Riderz1337

Gonna buy borderlands 2 from that psn flash sale...

Still debating on Mass Effect trilogy though. I feel like everytime I watch a video on it it's always just people having conversations and no real gameplay =/. That's the only thing holding me back, so someone convince me please =P
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Gonna buy borderlands 2 from that psn flash sale...

Still debating on Mass Effect trilogy though. I feel like everytime I watch a video on it it's always just people having conversations and no real gameplay =/. That's the only thing holding me back, so someone convince me please =P

Mass Effect is one of the greatest game series of all time. Mass Effect 2 is one of the greatest games of all time. The conversations are gameplay, and everything feels extremely important. You build up a connection with your squad. seeing them die becomes that much harder.

Riderz1337

Mass Effect is one of the greatest game series of all time. Mass Effect 2 is one of the greatest games of all time. The conversations are gameplay, and everything feels extremely important. You build up a connection with your squad. seeing them die becomes that much harder.

Would you say it's similar to The Walking Dead games? As in, there's a lot of focus on narrative and having conversations with people. I understand that it's part of the gameplay but if it overstays its welcome I just start zoning out and not really caring anymore.

Legend

Would you say it's similar to The Walking Dead games? As in, there's a lot of focus on narrative and having conversations with people. I understand that it's part of the gameplay but if it overstays its welcome I just start zoning out and not really caring anymore.

No nothing like the walking dead.

It's an rpg. You're talking with people for quests and stuff.

Riderz1337

No nothing like the walking dead.

It's an rpg. You're talking with people for quests and stuff.

Got it. I guess I'll buy it. 5$ for three games is great.

Go Up