How is life?

Started by Legend, Mar 18, 2019, 03:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

I tend to be pretty reserved when posting publicly but I've had a really hard year. I think I posted something similar the last time I was tipsy but in general I try to keep things private. I love life and you shouldn't worry about me from that point of view but I thought maybe other members were also going through stuff and would like a platform to share. Also awesome if everyone is great and no one responds. Happy patricks day.

the-pi-guy

A mix of great, and rough.  

It's hard to do as well in school right now, but my son makes everything worth it.  

I'm about halfway through the semester.  Feels like I'm stumbling, not taking as much time as I should.  

Legend

A mix of great, and rough.  

It's hard to do as well in school right now, but my son makes everything worth it.  

I'm about halfway through the semester.  Feels like I'm stumbling, not taking as much time as I should.  
Having a son must be scary awesome. Like you're still caring about your own life, but it just gives everything a different context.

Is he the main reason this semester is giving you issues or are there other things too?

the-pi-guy

Having a son must be scary awesome. Like you're still caring about your own life, but it just gives everything a different context.
It's incredible. :D
Is he the main reason this semester is giving you issues or are there other things too?
Yeah.  This is my easiest semester in a few years. But it feels like the hardest.

DD_Bwest

Pretty decent.  Adjusting to my new place,  which i fudgy love. gf moved in aswell.

Work just did the anual raises,  pre-emptively telling the whole office to keep numbers to themselves.   I figured that would be because they were gonna be low.   Then my boss gave me a 16% raise.. lol by far the biggest raise ive had

nnodley

Going ok.  I'm still not sold on my new job, but it's good for now.  

Still working towards having a freelance business. Still waiting on that game project to come through(it should be happening, but a matter of when is the problem)

And not doing much on my game at the moment, mostly working on it trying to create it into an IP and get world/lore and overall story where I want it to be then will go back to developing/tweaking the game

DerNebel

Mar 18, 2019, 05:15 PM Last Edit: Mar 19, 2019, 06:03 AM by DerNebel
I've been waiting for the new phone I ordered to arrive since last monday, but the fudgy delivery company is too stupid to send it to my workplace, so that's annoying.

Other than that things are pretty good, works pretty quiet at the moment, which can be positive or negative depending how you look at it. I also started exercising as well as paying attention to what I eat again, so I managed to already lose like 8 kilos this year. And I'm starting to learn japanese in a couple weeks.

So I dunno, things are decent.

the-pi-guy

It's just crazy I only have around 8 weeks of school left.  

kitler53

life is okay.  not as good as chex but it is okay.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

Everyone must be so busy.  :(