Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Gameplay for Vita game Severed!

From Drinkbox studios

DD_Bwest

Bwest, you accept mt friendship!!
on ps4?  i thought i did..   is there anyway to do it without the app or the ps4?   else itll have to wait a week.

Legend

on ps4?  i thought i did..   is there anyway to do it without the app or the ps4?   else itll have to wait a week.

App or playstation system.

DD_Bwest

App or playstation system.
lol k then itll have to wait until i get home, for some reason my phone doesnt wanna connect to the hotels wifi

the-pi-guy

Let's see.
I still need
Bananaking, Pezus, DKK, Basil, who else?

Dr. Pezus

why haven't you added me?

the-pi-guy

Rorono

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Legend

My ps+ ran out a few weeks ago. I was waiting till after christmas to renew since hopefully some of my new games would come with 30 day ps+ trials. That way I could save some money and get a few free months.

Then I remembered Destiny came with one of these trials, so I was like "sweet" and went to use it. Turns out the ps+ trials don't work on profiles that have had ps+ in the past. So now I just need to buy it :(

Dr. Pezus

^Hehehe

OT: Can't wait for DriveClub to come to PS+ now! Should be close

the-pi-guy

My ps+ ran out a few weeks ago. I was waiting till after christmas to renew since hopefully some of my new games would come with 30 day ps+ trials. That way I could save some money and get a few free months.

Then I remembered Destiny came with one of these trials, so I was like "sweet" and went to use it. Turns out the ps+ trials don't work on profiles that have had ps+ in the past. So now I just need to buy it :(

I bought PS+ for you guys, just in case ya'll wanted to play something.  :D
Otherwise wouldn't have gotten it. 

Legend

I bought PS+ for you guys, just in case ya'll wanted to play something.  :D
Otherwise wouldn't have gotten it. 

Just resubbed!

Kapi96

:D
Actually, that's kind of weird...

Go Up