Horizon delayed to 2022

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 30, 2021, 05:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Disappointing. But at least I have a lot of games to play through in the meantime...

Legend

Will this push back GOW2 or will get an epic 2022?

the-pi-guy

Will this push back GOW2 or will get an epic 2022?
I think we will see an epic 2022.  
GoW, Horizon, Gran Turismo at the very least.  

Dr. Pezus

Hehe wouldn't be surprised to see gt pushed to 23

BananaKing

We were saying that about this year. Alongside retournal, ratchet and kena.

To be honest though I cant be upset about a few months delay when sony has consistent output. Let this be all polished up and ready. I think we will see an early Feb release.

the-pi-guy

Hehe wouldn't be surprised to see gt pushed to 23
I don't see why that would happen.
Only GT5 took much longer, all the other titles released in a fairly regular fashion.  

We were saying that about this year. Alongside retournal, ratchet and kena.
It depends on how truthful Sony was about GoW being 2021 at some point.

I'd be surprised if these games got more delays.

the-pi-guy

Imagine:
January - Elden Ring
February - Horizon
April - God of War
June - Ghostwire Tokyo
October - Gran Turismo 7

Not saying it'll happen!

Legend

Imagine:
January - Elden Ring
February - Horizon
April - God of War
June - Ghostwire Tokyo
October - Gran Turismo 7

Not saying it'll happen!
Is there a lot of hype for Ghostwire Tokyo? One of those is not like the others lol.

the-pi-guy

Is there a lot of hype for Ghostwire Tokyo?
No, but it's an exclusive.

(Which means the one not like the others is Elden Ring.   :o )

Dr. Pezus

I don't see why that would happen.
Only GT5 took much longer, all the other titles released in a fairly regular fashion.  
It depends on how truthful Sony was about GoW being 2021 at some point.

I'd be surprised if these games got more delays.

New console I guess and them taking ages to make each car

kitler53

I'm not buying it until Sony confirms it.   Jason/Bloomberg have been biggly wrong a feel times this year already.  their switch pro stance aged sooo poorly only like 3 days later. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

I'm not buying it until Sony confirms it.   Jason/Bloomberg have been biggly wrong a feel times this year already.  their switch pro stance aged sooo poorly only like 3 days later.
I've wanted to make a thread on bloomberg. With Sony and Switch pro, they seem to be just as bad as IGN with leaks.

Don't know if Jason has the same issues though. I need to make a insider thread 2.0

kitler53

I've wanted to make a thread on bloomberg. With Sony and Switch pro, they seem to be just as bad as IGN with leaks.

Don't know if Jason has the same issues though. I need to make a insider thread 2.0
I'm not sure about his history but he seems to be getting a lot of attention rhis year and he seems to be 50/50 at best. 

most of the things he's credited for are completely unverified and comes off an aweful lot like slander to me. 

that Sony bend prince was collabored as being not entirely untrue but also highly exaggerated. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

I'm not buying it until Sony confirms it.   Jason/Bloomberg have been biggly wrong a feel times this year already.  their switch pro stance aged sooo poorly only like 3 days later.
Their switch pro and Sony reporting were all by Takashi Mochizuki.  

I'm not aware of any reporting by Jason being wrong. But would be awesome if that were the case.

I need to make a insider thread 2.0
It feels like there are fewer insiders now.
Or at the very least, it's easier to snuff them out.

that Sony bend prince was collabored as being not entirely untrue but also highly exaggerated.
Eh, a lot of the responses to that article were terrible, but the article itself wasn't so damaging.