XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing single post

Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

Seems unlikely and would be bad, Sony needs some competition in the HD console space.

I don't think we're seeing signs of Series doing bad anyway, its first year might not be strong due to basically 0 exclusives but Bethesda will start paying off hard after that.

I think what we've found in the last couple months though is that Sony are super serious about PS5 and are not waiting around at all. Without the bethesda news it would have been pretty much all one way traffic in terms of hype and coverage.
it will be impossible to know how good or bad either will do until next year.  both have enough hardcore to buy 5 million units in the launch period.  

in feb we will really see where demand is. 

but with Sony's seemingly large manufacturing and beyond amazing first year line up and xbox's terrible line-up and commitment to last gen and pc making new console hardware unessissary...

...I really could see an outcome where playstation has a 20 million lead by the end of 2021.  bethesda or not that kind of lead would be impossible to overcome. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens