Sony E3 2018 conference

Started by the-pi-guy, Jun 12, 2018, 12:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

This is why I'm such a big complainer about it.  
People are just so sensitive.  
If the trailer was Joel having naughtiness with a woman, few would bat an eye.  And it wouldn't be the people complaining right now.  

darkknightkryta

Watching this in 4k now and holy tlou
Wow that's huge
Get some adderall son

Wow ghost looks stunning
The fudge?

Control looks like a good remedy game

Death stranding almost looks photo realistic wtf

The fudge is it about??
It's a remake though?

REmake was a remake and it graphically looks better than this (Yes, yes, I know pre-rendered backgrounds vs not)

Dr. Pezus

Best exclusives of the show and easily some of the best games. As everyone mentioned TLOU PT 2 looks insane and Naughty Dog are on another. Ghost of Tsushima blew me away and is my game of the show, ooft I need more. Death Stranding still has me interested but I think its clear its the least developed of the 4 games shown. Spider-man still looks freaking amazing. I think it is clear Sony is going to coast to the PS5 and I fully expect their studios are now gearing up for PS5. They know they have got this gen on lock but need to prepare for next gen when Microsoft is going to come much stronger. Also terrible terrible structure and pace. Just have it all in one place and you solve the pacing issue. I felt sorry for people in theatres watching it; please not again Sony!
Why do you think so about death stranding? Looks incredible to me

This is why I'm such a big complainer about it.  
People are just so sensitive.  
If the trailer was Joel having naughtiness with a woman, few would bat an eye.  And it wouldn't be the people complaining right now.  
Lol plus it was just a kiss

REmake was a remake and it graphically looks better than this (Yes, yes, I know pre-rendered backgrounds vs not)
Eh I think this definitely looks better in most ways

Xevross

Why do you think so about death stranding? Looks incredible to me
Because the others had gameplay showings and Death Stranding didn't? Seems the logical explanation to me.

I'd say TLOU seems most polished, then Ghost then DS

Horizon

Yeah Death Stranding has only been in development since 2016 so it doesn't surprise me they aren't as developed as the other games. Visually it is very impressive and seeing what Decima can do makes me more hyped for the Horizon game. I really like the setting and atmosphere but I still don't know what the game is about and I have no problem with the walking segments but I would like to see some combat gameplay. Still, I appreciate its probably 2 years off from completion so I expect the next gameplay at next years E3 to be much better.

Dr. Pezus

Because the others had gameplay showings and Death Stranding didn't? Seems the logical explanation to me.

I'd say TLOU seems most polished, then Ghost then DS
Eh it's Kojima. The trailer did have gameplay though and the graphics look almost photorealistic at times

Yeah Death Stranding has only been in development since 2016 so it doesn't surprise me they aren't as developed as the other games. Visually it is very impressive and seeing what Decima can do makes me more hyped for the Horizon game. I really like the setting and atmosphere but I still don't know what the game is about and I have no problem with the walking segments but I would like to see some combat gameplay. Still, I appreciate its probably 2 years off from completion so I expect the next gameplay at next years E3 to be much better.
I suspect he'll have a more action heavy trailer later this year. Seems like he wanted to do something different

DD_Bwest

so i missed most of today,  did we get a release date yet for dreams? lol

Kerotan

Death stranding graphics look amazing and yes still way too early to show proper gameplay. Keep that for the last e3 or games show before release. So either next e3 or the Sony experience December 2019.

the-pi-guy

Watched this a second time.

I'm excited for this game.

the-pi-guy

Is there a way to ask Sony to give us Japanese audio for this game?

Legend

I rewatched Death Stranding's trailer. Thinking of it as work in progress/ignoring the walk animation, I like it a lot.

It's a big empty world that looks amazing. Loved the waterfall shot. Also the tech design is great with the floating robots and her stuff.

Writing felt poor. Hopefully it was just to give expo for the trailer.

Also even though it was 8 minutes, this is just a teaser trailer. The gun scene overlooking the camp makes it look like you'll fight humans too.

darkknightkryta

Eh I think this definitely looks better in most ways
Just saw the non-sony trailer.  Looks really good.

BananaKing

Is there a way to ask Sony to give us Japanese audio for this game?
Japanese audio is already confirmed.

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

HOLY FRICK!!  
BLESS YOU BANANA!

Ghost Of Tsushima Can Be Played Entirely In Japanese - Game Rant
I'm not sure about this game. Everything about it looks amazing. But the gameplay.

The world, the setting, the story, the graphics (holy fudge) but the gameplay and animation seem stiff, I rewatched this now and the gameplay seems better than I gave it credit for on my first viewing. But I'm still concerned.  I'd love an explanation on how gameplay works

Go Up