PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

The super sampling looks epic on rocket league. Great update.

Dr. Pezus

The super sampling looks epic on rocket league. Great update.
You don't have a 4k TV?  :o

BananaKing

Days gone delayed till 2019. Sony were stupid to announce a 2018 release date for it. Another delay. Quite annoying

Legend

Days gone delayed till 2019. Sony were stupid to announce a 2018 release date for it. Another delay. Quite annoying
wtf lol wtf?

Either it had a huge development problem and was delayed months, or yeah giving out a date was stupid. Seems spiderman won't be this year.

nnodley

wtf lol wtf?

Either it had a huge development problem and was delayed months, or yeah giving out a date was stupid. Seems spiderman won't be this year.
It has not been having development issues according to ZHuge on Era.  Said they are ahead of all their milestones based on their release date/window.  I'm guessing 2019 has been in the cards for a little bit. 

Also I really don't care one bit.  Hyped for the game, but we already have god of war, detroit, spiderman(most likely) and many smaller titles plus all the 3rd party games.  This is better as if it's near horizons release window it will have plenty of breathing room between the fall games and TLOU 2's possible May/June release or even an early fall release.

Legend

It has not been having development issues according to ZHuge on Era.  Said they are ahead of all their milestones based on their release date/window.  I'm guessing 2019 has been in the cards for a little bit.  

Also I really don't care one bit.  Hyped for the game, but we already have god of war, detroit, spiderman(most likely) and many smaller titles plus all the 3rd party games.  This is better as if it's near horizons release window it will have plenty of breathing room between the fall games and TLOU 2's possible May/June release or even an early fall release.
It's just weird that they gave this game a 2018 date yet other games that are seemingly farther away (or now closer) still don't have release years.

Also Devs confirm the removal of microtransactions in the newest MLB The Show game. : PS4

the-pi-guy

Xevross

wtf lol wtf?

Spiderman is still supposed to be first half of this year right? I don't see them missing 2018.

Legend

Spiderman is still supposed to be first half of this year right? I don't see them missing 2018.
They've never said first half of the year, just 2018 in general.

the-pi-guy

Shawn layden said in an interview that all 2018 games at E3 were for the first half of the year.  

Which seemingly includes Spiderman.  

Either delayed, or not supposed to include Spiderman .

Xevross

I'll be annoyed if Spiderman gets delayed. I'm pretty excited for it.

Couldn't care much less about Days Gone though, its just never really looked that interesting to me.

Legend

Shawn layden said in an interview that all 2018 games at E3 were for the first half of the year.  

Which seemingly includes Spiderman.  

Either delayed, or not supposed to include Spiderman .
True I forgot about that comment.

No marketing put spiderman in the first half of the year though.

Dr. Pezus

What did I guess? 2019?

Xevross

Mar 15, 2018, 12:40 AM Last Edit: Mar 15, 2018, 12:42 AM by Xevross
I went back to SotC today. I hadn't played it in a while because I wasn't really enjoying it, and I think I'm not going to touch it again. I don't like it at all. It just doesn't feel good to play, the controls are annoying and the fights just aren't interesting. All there is to it is just finding the one trick to beat each colossi, working it out either takes a while or you see it instantly, neither case is rewarding. Once you know what to do, its often just frustrating to do it because of the poor controls. I just don't see how this is regarded as an all-time classic.

I decided to buy Celeste (on Switch) after giving this up and I'm instantly loving it. This seems like a fantastic game so far.

Legend

I went back to SotC today. I hadn't played it in a while because I wasn't really enjoying it, and I think I'm not going to touch it again. I don't like it at all. It just doesn't feel good to play, the controls are annoying and the fights just aren't interesting. All there is to it is just finding the one trick to beat each colossi, working it out either takes a while or you see it instantly, neither case is rewarding. Once you know what to do, its often just frustrating to do it because of the poor controls. I just don't see how this is regarded as an all-time classic.

I decided to buy Celeste (on Switch) after giving this up and I'm instantly loving it. This seems like a fantastic game so far.
I don't think sotc has aged well, but that sounds pretty bad. Which colossus did you stop on?

Go Up