The Division - Who's getting it? (81 on MC/41 reviews)

Started by DD_Bwest, Mar 06, 2016, 07:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

The division is the best selling ubisoft title in its first day. Basically the game is gonna be huge

DD_Bwest

I wonder when we will start getting more scores, it does have a higher user score on MC than destiny, but i wanna see what some of the big sites give it

Ludicrous Speed

I got it, it's really good so far imho. Played 21 hours now IIRC. I think I am maybe 40% through with the story missions, though you can replay them on harder difficulties for better loot. Still got loads of side missions and events to do, plus lots of collecting. I like the story and there are loads of cool little mini stories and lore you can find throughout the game, cool details that were entirely absent in Destiny. Plus you can use matchmaking for everything, even just patrolling.

DD_Bwest

i love it so far and ive just been playing solo lol

Dr. Pezus

I got it, it's really good so far imho. Played 21 hours now IIRC. I think I am maybe 40% through with the story missions, though you can replay them on harder difficulties for better loot. Still got loads of side missions and events to do, plus lots of collecting. I like the story and there are loads of cool little mini stories and lore you can find throughout the game, cool details that were entirely absent in Destiny. Plus you can use matchmaking for everything, even just patrolling.
Sounds good. I haven't been interested in it at all but this makes it sound quite enticing

DD_Bwest

its user score is 7.3  and slowly creeping upwards. hope we get some actual scores from some sites soon

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

Mar 11, 2016, 01:05 PM Last Edit: Mar 11, 2016, 01:09 PM by darkknightkryta
i was thinking about getting it. the beta was fun for what it is, but it was either this or Farcry Primal, and being a huge Farcry fan i decided to get FCP. dont regret my decision one bit, Primal is A LOT of fun. and after FCP i will be getting Uncharted 4. so really, no time for the Division. i could finish it and farcry before uncharted comes out, but that would mean at least rushing one of those games, and neither of them seems like the type of game you would want to rush.

i might get The Division later on, maybe in July/August if nothing comes out then that interests me more.

whats your opinion on it so far?
This is when I was thinking of getting The Division.  In the summer time when I have more time and my friend who I'll be playing with is available.  Plus I'm more into Street Fighter right now.  This is probably the first game where I don't mind fighting randoms online.  So if I have a bit of spare time, it's playing Street Fighter.

Xevross

Can we please change the title to "Who's" already! For god sake people I can't handle this!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Can we please change the title to "Who's" already! For god sake people I can't handle this!
Grammar queen.

Done.

DD_Bwest

MC got its second official scored review, the examiner, gave it a perfect 10.

User reviews at up to 7.4

BananaKing

MC got its second official scored review, the examiner, gave it a perfect 10.

User reviews at up to 7.4
can we see a 90+ game here? its 93 on meta with 5 reviews.

DD_Bwest

can we see a 90+ game here? its 93 on meta with 5 reviews.
up to 7 reviews now, still at 93.   I hope it hold above!

DerNebel

Well now those reviews are surprising, definitely didn't expect that from a Ubisoft title.

Dr. Pezus

Wat. Very surprising. I'm assuming it'll drop to 87-90 tho

Go Up