VizionEck, about the company

Started by Legend, May 09, 2014, 07:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

May 09, 2014, 07:09 AM Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 03:09 PM by Legend
About the Company
   VizionEck was founded by Michael Armbrust on August 21, 2013, with the primary goal of creating unique and innovative video games. The studio's first title was announced on May 9, 2014. Also called VizionEck, the game focuses on delivering a one of a kind FPS experience.

On May 9, the VizionEck Forum was announced. Before even going public, the forum had accumulated almost 3,000 posts from just 15 members. This was only possible due to the strong sense of community the forum fosters.

Looking to the future, VizionEck is expanding into a third market: twisty puzzles.

nnodley

DAFUQ am I looking at with that twisty puzzle!! It's all trippy man!

Dr. Pezus

So it begins. Mindblowing that the company name is the same as the name of the game!

Legend

So it begins. Mindblowing that the company name is the same as the name of the game!

7H3

I'm surprised no one picked up on the game name with post Legend put up a couple of days ago... I already knew the name :-p but noticed it in that post as well... surprised no one pointed it out
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Raven

Looking to the future, VizionEck is expanding into a third market: twisty puzzles.

the-pi-guy

I'm surprised no one picked up on the game name with post Legend put up a couple of days ago... I already knew the name :-p but noticed it in that post as well... surprised no one pointed it out

I saw it on the site before he remembered to lock it down.  I was going to say something earlier but the game wasn't announced yet. 
He also had a different emmm video at the time. 

Legend

I saw it on the site before he remembered to lock it down.  I was going to say something earlier but the game wasn't announced yet. 
He also had a different emmm video at the time. 

I think it matches the confusion of the game.

Also PS4 being renamed VizionEck lol.

the-pi-guy

I think it matches the confusion of the game.

Also PS4 being renamed VizionEck lol.

PS4 being renamed also matches the confusion of the game. 
Shut up and take Raven's money!  He's buying for me too.  Right Raven?

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

PS4 being renamed also matches the confusion of the game. 
Shut up and take Raven's money!  He's buying for me too.  Right Raven?

Ah man I definitely need to have a level called VizionEck.

Dr. Pezus

Too many layers!

darkknightkryta

I think you need to get Shu in these forums.

Mmm_fish_tacos