The Anime Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, May 02, 2014, 09:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you go to conventions?

Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown
Go Down

darkknightkryta

New episode of Sailor Moon is out.  What do you guys think?  It's starting to get pretty different from the original.

darkknightkryta

So I was looking into Dragon Ball Kai Boo saga and it turns out that there's gonna be two version.  Jap version condensed to 40 some odd episodes and the international version at 69 episodes.  Since we're gonna be stuck with the 69 episodes, I'm gonna pass.

Shinobi-san

Any fans of Hajime No Ippo here?

Is it just or this the best anime ever? Its funny because i never see people talk about it. Its not on any most popular lists or favourite anime lists etc. But my god this is good. It can get seriously emotional at times and it just makes you feel good about life and doing something more with it.
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

ClassicGamingWizz

I miss to see some anime, last one i tried was attack on titan but at that time i had to wait everyweek and that killed my mood to keep watching.

i need a good anime with few episodes with a good mature story or something action packed, if you know something that might interest me please say something  :-*

the-pi-guy

Is it just or this the best anime ever? Its funny because i never see people talk about it. Its not on any most popular lists or favourite anime lists etc. But my god this is good. It can get seriously emotional at times and it just makes you feel good about life and doing something more with it.

Haven't seen it. 
I need to see more anime... 

Shinobi-san

I miss to see some anime, last one i tried was attack on titan but at that time i had to wait everyweek and that killed my mood to keep watching.

i need a good anime with few episodes with a good mature story or something action packed, if you know something that might interest me please say something  :-*

Sword art online and Steins Gate. Both are relatively short and very intense.

Some say SAO is cliche but dont worry about that.

If you looking for longer animes, that keep the intensity up then HunterXHunter (this one does eventually drag a bit though) is pretty good as well as Hajime No Ippo - even if you dont like boxing watch it.

the-pi-guy

People complaining about cliches are the same people who complain about deja vu. 

Raven

The same people who complain about cliches are the ones who would never be able to write a story without 10 cliches in the first chapter. It's just impossible to do anymore without drifting into the land of the completely absurd. It's the same when I hear people baby about something being "original".

Shinobi-san

Yeah i feel like every story is mostly cliche...its human nature to focus on the struggles and triumphs of human nature..so naturally most stories tend to be about that. Overcomming difficulties, protecting others, doing stuff for others, becomming stronger/successful through tenacity and perservence etc.

the-pi-guy

I think I may make a "cliche thread"

Dr. Pezus

It needs a blu-ray/HD release. I can't watch this shame in SD!!

Dr. Pezus

Attack on Titan...finish it. By god, son!!

Dr. Pezus

It's human to be cliche, cliche to be human.

Shinobi-san

It needs a blu-ray/HD release. I can't watch this shame in SD!!

Ignore that! Watch it anyways you wont regret it. Have you watched a couple episodes?

Dr. Pezus

Ignore that! Watch it anyways you wont regret it. Have you watched a couple episodes?

Nah, only a few scenes on youtube lol

Go Up