Animal Crossing REVIEWS AND OMG

Started by Dr. Pezus, Mar 17, 2020, 05:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

Yeah the community stuff is amazing. I also kinda love the real world wait times. The whole community learning what's new in the next day is so awesome.The game looks way better in handheld mode so switch lite is definitely great.
What about for switch in general? I heard you could buy joycons for lite as well but they're expensive af. Might as well buy 2 lites eventually (similar price as one normal)...

Xevross

What about for switch in general? I heard you could buy joycons for lite as well but they're expensive af. Might as well buy 2 lites eventually (similar price as one normal)...
Switch is so worth it. I absolutely love being able to pick it up and play led in bed or on the sofa and then putting it on my TV in a matter of seconds. Split screen with the joycons works super well on the TV as well. Its just an awesome console, couldn't recommend the regular Switch highly enough.

Xevross

Mar 23, 2020, 12:32 AM Last Edit: Mar 23, 2020, 12:33 AM by Xevross
This game is frickin EVERYWHERE. I don't know if I've ever seen this before. Its exploding on twitch, so many of the channels I follow are playing it. Its all over social media as well, the community aspect definitely helps.

I think the sales of this game are gonna go supernova. 5m+ first week sell-through and 20m+ lifetime for sure I think.

Legend

I do love lots of the corny jokes.

Cute Pikachu

This game is frickin EVERYWHERE. I don't know if I've ever seen this before. Its exploding on twitch, so many of the channels I follow are playing it. Its all over social media as well, the community aspect definitely helps.

I think the sales of this game are gonna go supernova. 5m+ first week sell-through and 20m+ lifetime for sure I think.
Apparently it may have a 2 million debut at retail in Japan. With digital could potentially be the largest opening for a game in Japan's history.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Xevross

This Easter event seems to have backfired big time, everyone hates it. Basically there's too many eggs everywhere that are taking the place of other things which people used to make money, plus its a constant annoyance. If you try to fish now its just eggs, eggs, eggs. It was kind of funny that junk looked and behaved exactly like a fish before you pulled it out of the water but now with all these eggs it just feels like bad game design.

The event lasts 12 days and people are already wanting it to be over.

Legend

This Easter event seems to have backfired big time, everyone hates it. Basically there's too many eggs everywhere that are taking the place of other things which people used to make money, plus its a constant annoyance. If you try to fish now its just eggs, eggs, eggs. It was kind of funny that junk looked and behaved exactly like a fish before you pulled it out of the water but now with all these eggs it just feels like bad game design.

The event lasts 12 days and people are already wanting it to be over.
Now that I've had a lot more time with it and experienced stuff like the above, it's kinda crazy how bad the game side of AC:NH is.

It's wonderful to hangout inside the Animal Crossing world. Everything is very chill and it has some darn good vibes. I really love just walking around the museum for example. It's literally a paradise island. Yet playing it like a video game kinda sucks.

Xevross

Now that I've had a lot more time with it and experienced stuff like the above, it's kinda crazy how bad the game side of AC:NH is.

It's wonderful to hangout inside the Animal Crossing world. Everything is very chill and it has some darn good vibes. I really love just walking around the museum for example. It's literally a paradise island. Yet playing it like a video game kinda sucks.
Yeah I know what you mean. The game has exactly 0 QoL features, it seems like the gameplay is a decade behind modern standards when it comes to ease of use and general function. shame like crafting multiple items is so dang tedious.

This could be a 9.5/10+ game for me but right now it feels more like an 8 or 8.5. I really love it but dang there's so much improvement possible.

Go Up