Top 10 Anime Girls

Started by Raven, Aug 23, 2014, 02:43 AM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Yeah. That way you guys can see when something is tagged as NSFW and know to try and tag similar content in the future.

I see! Bon idee

Raven

Not really seeing where any of those pictures aren't safe for work.

the-pi-guy

Not really seeing where any of those pictures aren't safe for work.

A few of yours may be pushing some lines. 
All of mine, except maybe one, are completely safe for work. 

Raven

A few of yours may be pushing some lines. 
All of mine, except maybe one, are completely safe for work. 

Yeah. A couple are questionable. Let's not turn this into VGC where even a small amount of the female body being shown needs to be censored.

Legend

Yeah. A couple are questionable. Let's not turn this into VGC where even a small amount of the female body being shown needs to be censored.

It's not family friendly. How about that?

Plus it's not censored. You can post it and anyone can view it if they want to.

Raven

It's not family friendly. How about that?

Plus it's not censored. You can post it and anyone can view it if they want to.

Neither is my avatar then and that shows up where ever I post. I actually chose rather tasteful images. Hell, most of the images so far didn't need to be tagged or otherwise have attention called to them. Even upper body shots of fully clothed women not even making any suggestive moves? Seriously?

Legend

Neither is my avatar then and that shows up where ever I post. I actually chose rather tasteful images. heck, most of the images so far didn't need to be tagged or otherwise have attention called to them. Even upper body shots of fully clothed women not even making any suggestive moves? Seriously?

I just blindly went through and tagged all images.

Would you like to have a thread dedicated to discussing this?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Rise duh...

[NSFW][/NSFW]

Raven

I just blindly went through and tagged all images.

Would you like to have a thread dedicated to discussing this?

I would rather that we didn't have to discuss it at all. It's silly. Being so sensitive to any depictions of women. Blanketing everything instead of handling it case by case.

Slayer

Why's it say nsfw hidden?

How can I unhide?

Legend

Why's it say nsfw hidden?

How can I unhide?

Instead of having NSFW threads, we tag individual parts of posts as NSFW thus offering users more control over what they experience.

You can turn this off by going to profile, modify profile, look and layout, and then checking the tag for NSFW tags. Here's a direct link for you to the page with the setting: http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=theme

Raven

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

Yeah. That way you guys can see when something is tagged as NSFW and know to try and tag similar content in the future.

But how my Nami (I wrote Bani three times before push the right key in my phone) is NSFW?

Go Up