Rise of the Tomb Raider FAQ (Shocking News)

Started by ethomaz, Aug 23, 2014, 01:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

Max King of the Wild

MS flat out denied they were publishing the game. Don't know why people still bring up DR3

Slayer

No denial for a PS4/PC versions? 
CONFIRMED!!

No it's xbox one exclusive. I watched gamescome and that was one of their big announcements.

the-pi-guy

No it's xbox one exclusive. I watched gamescome and that was one of their big announcements.

It's also on Xbox 360.  And MS themselves said they don't control what platform it goes to. 

And SE flat out said:
"Yes, our deal with Microsoft has a duration."

Slayer

It's also on Xbox 360.  And MS themselves said they don't control what platform it goes to. 

And SE flat out said:
"Yes, our deal with Microsoft has a duration."

When did they say that?

the-pi-guy

When did they say that?

"Obviously the deal does have a duration. I didn't buy the IP in perpetuity." -- Phil Spencer

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-admits-xboxs-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-exc/1100-6421700/

Xevross

Crystal Dynamics also confirmed that its timed.

7H3

So how are my arguing skills?

Juvenile, but I think most arguments are that way... really if you don't bring in fact or reputable information from a third party it's just a matter of opinion. I don't think you necessarily said or went ant anything wrong.in terms of debate there is room for improvement though :-)
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Raven

Juvenile, but I think most arguments are that way... really if you don't bring in fact or reputable information from a third party it's just a matter of opinion. I don't think you necessarily said or went ant anything wrong.in terms of debate there is room for improvement though :-)

Yeah? Well.... your mom was juvenile last night!

Legend

7H3

lol I seem to have been proven wrong :P dem skillz are exquisite!
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Epic burn right dere

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

I got your juvenile right here!

Go Up