Wii U verse XBOX 1: which will win in lifetime sales?

Started by Legend, Aug 22, 2014, 05:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

the-pi-guy

Lifetime sales will be exactly the same as lifetime sales for GC, Xbox. 
Wii U > Xbox worldwide. 
Xbox >> Wii U globally in the US wide. 

ethomaz

Like I predicted in January 2014 in VGC.

Wii U will be ahead... Xbox One won't overtake it.

u4gReservoirDogs

Where's the poll?  ;)

WiiU will be second.
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Legend

Where's the poll?  ;)

WiiU will be second.

We can post instead! ;)

Slayer

Aug 22, 2014, 07:15 PM Last Edit: Aug 22, 2014, 07:18 PM by Slayer
Are all you guys crazy?

Wii U is at 6-7 million while Xbox One | The All-in-one Entertainment System from Xbox is at 5-6 million. They're both super close, and then when you factor in the Wii's one year head start it's just Xbox domination.

Hey I didn't write " Xbox One | The All-in-one Entertainment System from Xbox" what the hell?

the-pi-guy

Are all you guys crazy?
Wii U is at 6-7 million while Xbox One | The All-in-one Entertainment System from Xbox is at 5-6 million. They're both super close, and then when you factor in the Wii's one year head start it's just Xbox domination.
Hey I didn't write " Xbox One | The All-in-one Entertainment System from Xbox" what the hell?

@bold, we call that Censorship. 
Yes, we are all crazy. 

u4gReservoirDogs

Are all you guys crazy?

Hey I didn't write " Xbox One | The All-in-one Entertainment System from Xbox" what the heck?

X360 had a headstart too but lost because PlayStation had/has the better games, WiiU has the headstart but also has/will have the better games if you ask me.
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Slayer

@bold, we call that Censorship. 
Yes, we are all crazy.

You censor Xbox One?! Yeah you are all crazy.

the-pi-guy

You censor Xbox One?! Yeah you are all crazy.

All references to Xbox One, or like 8 different types of references at least change to "that."
We like to have fun here. 

Slayer

X360 had a headstart too but lost because PlayStation had/has the better games, WiiU has the headstart but also has/will have the better games if you ask me.

The 360 was at over 10 million two years after release and the PS3 was at half that after release. That was a huge difference in sales, and the PS3 came around to tie it in the end.

Now we have Xbox one already tied with wii u after just a year, and you think it's going to magically stop outselling it? No. Xbox is going to dominate.

Slayer

All references to Xbox One | The All-in-one Entertainment System from Xbox, or like 8 different types of references at least change to "that."

You mean you like to mock xbox here

the-pi-guy

No we don't.

Legend

All references to Xbox One | The All-in-one Entertainment System from Xbox, or like 8 different types of references at least change to "that."

The censor was put in place to filter out bad xbox one nicknames like tree hugger and the like. We then thought it'd be fun to turn this around on people and convert it to the official xbox one name.

I changed that since you seemed to not like it.

Welcome to the site btw! You can make an introduction post here: http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=81.msg30441#new

Xevross

I'm thinking that Xbox One will beat WiiU. Xbox has become a big brand now and isn't going to slump to very poor sales. Also, the WiiU is barely beating XB1 weekly when its had one more year on the market (closer to peak) and has just released the biggest game it will ever get. Xb1 has much more room for price cuts to increase sales and it has yet to receive and of its biggest hitters. I think XB1 could end up doubling WiiU