Halo 5 will have 15 free DLC maps, let's predict how many will be made in forge

Started by Legend, Oct 13, 2015, 07:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

It's always fun to make predictions and bump threads later to mock how horribly wrong we were.

So here's an interesting one. Halo 5 is launching with 21 maps and 5(maybe 7) of them are made in forge. This came as a surprise since everyone expected forge maps to be in addition to the 21 at launch. It brings up the question about how many DLC maps will also be made in forge. So make a wild guess! Closest person gets a free copy of Guitar Hero 3.

Legend

I guess 3/15 will be forge.

kitler53

15/15. 

go for broke i say!   8)

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

First I must ask... what is forge?

the-pi-guy

6, because 6

Also, what this guy said.  

Legend

Forge was introduced in Halo 3, allowing people to customize/build their own levels.

Basically you place props around a level ala little big planet. Pretty sweet and allows tons of cool things.

People build thousands of custom forge maps and play them online.

So the the potential problem is that 343i is inflating map counts by including "repurposed" maps instead of new ones.

Xevross

Forge was introduced in Halo 3, allowing people to customize/build their own levels.

Basically you place props around a level ala little big planet. Pretty sweet and allows tons of cool things.

People build thousands of custom forge maps and play them online.

So the the potential problem is that 343i is inflating map counts by including "repurposed" maps instead of new ones.
Oh so they're not properly made maps then.

In that case, I'll guess 7. Because 7.

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

Oct 27, 2015, 11:33 PM Last Edit: Oct 27, 2015, 11:40 PM by Legend
BTB maps are made in forge. So Kitler will probably be the only one to overpredict lol.[/size]

Legend

15/15.  

go for broke i say!   8)
Actually,... it sounds like all DLC will be forge maps.

You might be right.

kitler53

Actually,... it sounds like all DLC will be forge maps.

You might be right.
lol, worst prediction to get right. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens