PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Yeah I was joking, I'd be nowhere near the top 10k in a game like Uncharted, or any game that isn't a racer for that matter

What about kart racers?

Xevross

DD_Bwest

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=151483505&postcount=604

Gamestop trade in deal,  ps3/360  will get you 125 bucks towards a ps4

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

GT?

Used to be good at it but haven't played in ages

Dr. Pezus

Used to be good at it but haven't played in ages
Dang son, now that is a REAL driving game ;-)

BananaKing

Yeah I was joking, I'd be nowhere near the top 10k in a game like Uncharted, or any game that isn't a racer for that matter

the top guys are usually the ones who play the most in these types of games. they are also the guys who have their own clans and stuff. for a guy like me, i just play when i can, i dont have clans or groups. so i play with random people, and naturally a lot of the times my team sucks, so my performance is worse than when i play with a good team.

Dr. Pezus

I'm looking forward to Powers (the TV show), which releases March 10

Riderz1337

Should I get PS Plus for PS3 guys? I was thinking on getting three months but honestly what games can they even give out still? It seems like now the majority of the games are being made for next gen consoles and there are very few PS3 games coming out. The ones that have come out have most likely been given on PS Plus...This month there's thief which I wouldn't mind playing...What do you guys think?

Maybe I will wait to see what they announce for next months game. Then I could subscribe and get Thief plus the next months game if it's any good.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Riderz1337

IGN FIRST - Bloodborne's Gorgeous, Gothic Environments

Awesome music as well.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Awesome music as well.

So hyped for bloodborne!

darkknightkryta

Feb 11, 2015, 11:18 PM Last Edit: Feb 11, 2015, 11:20 PM by darkknightkryta

Should I get PS Plus for PS3 guys? I was thinking on getting three months but honestly what games can they even give out still? It seems like now the majority of the games are being made for next gen consoles and there are very few PS3 games coming out. The ones that have come out have most likely been given on PS Plus...This month there's thief which I wouldn't mind playing...What do you guys think?

Maybe I will wait to see what they announce for next months game. Then I could subscribe and get Thief plus the next months game if it's any good.

For PS3, not sure if it's worth it.  It was worth it a few years ago till now.  Crazy good games.

@Bloodborne, they should have released it for Halloween.

DD_Bwest

second night in a row i pissed someone off on the other team in BF4 so bad they switched sides to get into a vehicle and try to team kill me.. lol 

Dr. Pezus

Get plus and get the PS4 games too...are you never getting a PS4?

Dr. Pezus

Awesome music as well.

Screw the environments. DAT music doe

Go Up