PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Pstv goes on sale in an hour. I want it but... No netflixs. I think I'll have to choose another option for the bed room... :(

Rorono

Helldivers releasing 4th of March

Ps+ title? Awesome if so!

Dr. Pezus

Would just like to point out that on Amazon US, LittleBigPlanet 3 is sitting at 322nd. Knack is at 537th. Driveclub at 621st. Meanwhile, Sunset Overdrive is at 638th and Forza Horizon 2 is at 684th.
So all pretty terrible lol

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Helldivers releasing 4th of March

Ps+ title? Awesome if so!

For free I'll play it!

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Interesting trailer.... could've been better but still advertises the game well I think.

Riderz1337

Ok so recently Eurogamer did a preview of Just Cause 3 and I couldn't help but notice this image with this sentence attached to it...

It says "Just Cause 3 doesn't currently look quite this pretty. It's a robust playground that doesn't break, and the polish will likely be the last thing to be added - though as it's due out this year, it's hardly still early days."

So why the hell are they releasing screenshots like that then? And then when the game doesn't manage to hit that level of graphical fidelity once it releases people complain how it was downgraded. Why do developers do this to themselves?
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Interesting trailer.... could've been better but still advertises the game well I think.
Gameplay trailer will come out soon

Oh you meant UD

Max King of the Wild

Just started TR. The QTE... This game must automatically suck because of them. Wonder why xbox fans are excited to get a game full of them like the order

the-pi-guy

Just started TR. The QTE... This game must automatically suck because of them. Wonder why xbox fans are excited to get a game full of them like the order

Yeah, I didn't even know that TR had QTEs, yet they are probably the worst QTEs I've ever seen in a game. 
On the flipside, I didn't know that Uncharted had all these QTEs.  I've seen a bunch of people talking about them, but nothing on TR. 

Mmm_fish_tacos

Tomb raider does have a few of them

Max King of the Wild

Tomb raider does have a few of them
I'm still at the beginning. Leg just got caught in a bear trap after waking up.  But the amount during the escape was pretty bad. If the pace they occur stays the same then it will be insane .

Rorono

TR gets better... But yes, some of its QTEs are quite bad and honestly the scripted/setpieces, with some exceptions, are just downright annoying and poorly executed. Specially when you have to time jumps on falling bridges/buildings, ugh... some of the destruction is so poorly designed that even though you're supposedly in control of the character you still have to hit certain buttons at the exact moments or you'll fall to your death and repeat the whole thing

Xevross

TR gets better... But yes, some of its QTEs are quite bad and honestly the scripted/setpieces, with some exceptions, are just downright annoying and poorly executed. Specially when you have to time jumps on falling bridges/buildings, ugh... some of the destruction is so poorly designed that even though you're supposedly in control of the character you still have to hit certain buttons at the exact moments or you'll fall to your death and repeat the whole thing

Oh god, I absolutely hate QTEs like that. Terrible game design imo

Go Up