Happy Halloween!!!

Started by Legend, Oct 31, 2019, 03:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Xevross

I'm very spooked by these bright backgrounds.

nnodley

garbage....this holiday is garbage!

Never liked it

Xevross

garbage....this holiday is garbage!

Never liked it
Srsly? As a kid trick or treating was so fun! I've been to a couple of fun halloween parties in the last few years as well.

Legend

Srsly? As a kid trick or treating was so fun! I've been to a couple of fun halloween parties in the last few years as well.
Halloween as a kid was the second best holiday just behind Christmas. We use to do so many fun games at my grandma's house. One year I had a fake arm and ripped it off with fake blood to try and scare the younger cousins. I don't think it worked but I had fun lol.

Xevross

Halloween as a kid was the second best holiday just behind Christmas. We use to do so many fun games at my grandma's house. One year I had a fake arm and ripped it off with fake blood to try and scare the younger cousins. I don't think it worked but I had fun lol.
It is great. Especially for us in the UK since bonfire night is on the 5th of November, so the week around this time was always super exciting. We don't really have a fun holiday outside of christmas and the halloween/ bonfire night week though, so I guess its the second best holiday by default.

Religious people have some like Diwali I guess.

Legend

It is great. Especially for us in the UK since bonfire night is on the 5th of November, so the week around this time was always super exciting. We don't really have a fun holiday outside of christmas and the halloween/ bonfire night week though, so I guess its the second best holiday by default.

Religious people have some like Diwali I guess.
Is bonfire night a full holiday? Never heard of it but sounds fun during winter haha.

We pretty much have October=Halloween, November=Thanksgiving, and December=Christmas. Last part of the year is packed with the three largest holidays back to back to back.

darkknightkryta

Happy Halloween!

nnodley

yup!  Never cared for it at all.  Most of my family doesn't care for it.

Xevross

Is bonfire night a full holiday? Never heard of it but sounds fun during winter haha.

We pretty much have October=Halloween, November=Thanksgiving, and December=Christmas. Last part of the year is packed with the three largest holidays back to back to back.
Well no, halloween isn't a holiday either. Kids do have the week off school though. Christmas is the only 'holiday' which is also a bank holiday (day off work). We have 7 bank holidays I think but only one of them is related to a celebration (I don't count Easter).