Most viewed game trailers notE3 2020

Started by Legend, May 06, 2020, 03:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

With no E3 happening this year, the youtube interestometer has evolved into a full summer of discussion and analysis. Last year's thread can be found here.

Thousands of videos are tracked in real time. This year I'm tracking comments too.

(right click a graph to save it as a picture)

Please update your browser.

Legend

May 06, 2020, 03:16 PM Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 03:44 PM by Legend
reserved

Xevross

Hooray one of the best threads of the year!

Legend

Xevross

Jul 25, 2020, 07:59 PM Last Edit: Jul 25, 2020, 08:01 PM by Xevross
Looks like a stonking win for UNDEFINED!

Jokes aside, Stalker 2 is doing a lot better than expected and you're definitely missing Halo videos e.g.:

Do alternate video links still need to be manually added?

Legend

Looks like a stonking win for UNDEFINED!

Jokes aside, Stalker 2 is doing a lot better than expected and you're definitely missing Halo videos e.g.:

Do alternate video links still need to be manually added?
I gave up on this year since it was way too hectic tracking all the separate events and I've been a bit busy with game development.

This is just an "it is what it is" update.

the-pi-guy

Are there some other big PS5 hardware videos?  The PlayStation one only has ~29 million views and I cant find any others.

I can imagine data like this is driving Sony to push for ~10 million units.  

kitler53

i know ps5 has a lot more time to gather views but the excitement gap is huge.   halo's gameplay reveal is only just beating the dual sense...

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

i know ps5 has a lot more time to gather views but the excitement gap is huge.   halo's gameplay reveal is only just beating the dual sense...
Playstation is just a much bigger brand worldwide and there's more general excitement. Xbox only has Halo really.

Spider-Man is going to be a bigger launch title than Halo, pretty crazy really.

Legend

Are there some other big PS5 hardware videos?  The PlayStation one only has ~29 million views and I cant find any others.

I can imagine data like this is driving Sony to push for ~10 million units.