PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Is it bad that I haven't even heard of it? ...

It is. But, you said you aren't very observant so I forgive you

Dr. Pezus

So...the DriveClub upgrade plan is a rip-off...Over 43 pounds I think AND you don't get to keep the game if you stop subscribing to Plus. That is some ridiculous shame

Xevross

So...the DriveClub upgrade plan is a rip-off...Over 43 pounds I think AND you don't get to keep the game if you stop subscribing to Plus. That is some ridiculous shame

Really? If the pre order bonuses are good then I'll just get the full version straight away I think.

Dr. Pezus

Really? If the pre order bonuses are good then I'll just get the full version straight away I think.

Yeah, could end up being cheaper AND you get to keep it forever. Sony have to change this plan imo. They're already experiencing rage on the PS Blog

7H3

that's crazy on ps3 anything I bought at PS+ discount was yours to keep forever
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

that's crazy on ps3 anything I bought at PS+ discount was yours to keep forever

Yep. Oh, well. I guess people will just play the PS Plus version and then buy it through retail if they want it.

7H3

I don't buy through retail though... good thing I don't like racing games... it's rather spend $10 extra and keep forever...

Dr. Pezus

I don't buy through retail though... good thing I don't like racing games... it's rather spend $10 extra and keep forever...

Then I guess you could get the full digital version (not the upgrade)

7H3

Then I guess you could get the full digital version (not the upgrade)

Is that an option? or if you have the demo can you only get the upgrade?

Dr. Pezus

Is that an option? or if you have the demo can you only get the upgrade?

I think you should most definitely be able to get the full digital version. It will be on the store (but more expensive than the Plus one)

7H3

If that is the case don't know why people are so upset ant it on the blog

Raven

You don't have to get the upgrade of the PS+ edition. It's just an offer for people to get the game slightly cheaper but with a downside. If you wanted, you could use the PS+ edition as a glorified demo and then just buy the full version for $60 digitally or at retail. You're not required to use the upgrade as your only means of buying the game digitally. People are freaking out over this without even thinking it's simply a bad discount that they're not required to buy if they want the full game. As usual, it's completely immature knee-jerk outrage without even thinking. People looking for reasons to cry. It's definitely a bad deal in my book but since it's not required of you, it's completely optional with no penalty for not taking it, I don't see the problem. People are crying about "deception". They put it out there in writing and in a freaking video.

Legend

Why don't we have a thread or post about it here?

Dr. Pezus

You don't have to get the upgrade of the PS+ edition. It's just an offer for people to get the game slightly cheaper but with a downside. If you wanted, you could use the PS+ edition as a glorified demo and then just buy the full version for $60 digitally or at retail. You're not required to use the upgrade as your only means of buying the game digitally. People are freaking out over this without even thinking it's simply a bad discount that they're not required to buy if they want the full game. As usual, it's completely immature knee-jerk outrage without even thinking. People looking for reasons to cry. It's definitely a bad deal in my book but since it's not required of you, it's completely optional with no penalty for not taking it, I don't see the problem. People are crying about "deception". They put it out there in writing and in a freaking video.

Yeah, but it essentially devalues the PS Plus edition to demo status

Dr. Pezus

Go Up